40

Later that day

"Mr. Styles, Ms. Monroe we are about to land so at this time we will need you to buckle up" Julie said and we both nodded.

"It's only been a little over an hour and we are already there?" I ask and Harry nods. "Can I know where we are then"

"You'll find out soon" Harry answers and I sigh and cross my arms. "Don't be mad, trust me you'll like where we are going"

"Fine" I say leaning my head in Harry's shoulder. Harry and I sat in silence as we landed.

"Hello this is your captain speaking we have officially landed in Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport"

"Wait we're in Paris?" I ask Harry.

"Yes, love we are"

"I've always wanted to come" I smile.

"I'm glad"

"Why'd you pick Paris to spend are getaway"

"It's the city of love and I've never loved anyone more than I love you.. well also Charlie obviously" he says laughing a bit.

"I love you so much" I kiss Harry.

"Mr. Styles, we have your security team and car that is being packed with your bags as we speak" Julie said smiling.

"Thank you Julie" Harry said shaking her hand and she nods and turns to me.

"Thank you so much you have been so kind to Harry and I" I shake her hand.

"It's no problem hope you both the best" she smiles and go to the bathroom exit, waiting for us.

Harry and I grab our phones and exit the plane, thanking the captain on the way out.

Harry's security team takes us to his car. Since no one knew Harry was going to be here he was able to get through unnoticed.

"Are you excited?" Harry asks as his driver starts to drive.

"Yes and I don't even know what we are going to do" I laugh.

"Well I was thinking tonight after we get to the hotel at around 7 we could go to dinner"

"You were thinking or already have a reservation?" I ask smirking.

"Already have the reservation" Harry answered. "Is that alright"

"It's perfect"

After the forty minute drive to the hotel Harry and I get into the hotel room.

"Holy- this is huge, you do know that it's only the two of us staying here" I note.

"I know, it's the presidential suite, more seclusive"

"Ohh"

"Ok so it's five forty now and the reservation it's for seven, do you want to take a shower or can I take one?" Harry asked.

"I took one this morning so you can go ahead, I'll probably just start to get ready" I state.

"Alrighty" Harry says as he goes into the bathroom.

I get changed into a purple-ish dress with sequins and silver heels.

I curl my hair into beach waves. By that point Harry is done with his shower so I go into the bathroom to do my makeup. I put on a light pink lip stick, some blush, and my everyday eye makeup.

Once I was fully dressed it was about 6:40.

"Babe are you ready?" Harry asked.

"Yes" I say coming out of the bathroom.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you so do you"

"You mean handsome" Harry smirks.

"Ughhh, yes I meant handsome you look very handsome Harry"

"Thank you that really helps my narcissism"

"Your crazy"

"But you love me"

"Yes I love you and your narcissism" I say and Harry clutches his fist and quietly says 'yeah' and I laugh. "C'mon let's go, you and your narcissism wouldn't want to be late"

"No we wouldn't" he says as we leave the hotel room and head to the car that Harry rented.

When we arrive to the restaurant there were a few paps outside.

"Harry what are you in Paris for?" One of them yelled. "Is this your girlfriend" "it's rumored that you two have secretly gotten married is this true"

"I'm so sorry Quinn I didn't think that there would be that many of them" Harry says as we entered the restaurant.

"It's fine, but honestly but you could've told me we were already married" I joke.

"Oh yeah" Harry awkwardly laughed.

"Mr. Styles please follow me to your table" the hostess said. When we got to our table it was in the back away from windows so the paparazzi couldn't get photos of us.

"Thank you" Harry says to the hostess as she seats us and hands us the menus.

"No problem a waitress she be with you soon" she smiles and walks away.

"So what are you going to get" I ask looking at the menu and thanking that it's in both French and English.

"Snails" he answers mischievously smiling.

"I'm serious what are you getting"

"I'm very serious I'm getting escargot"

"For real you actually going to get that"

"It's a French delicacy"

"It seems disgusting" I state.

After Harry and I ordered our food, about five minutes later the waitress returned with our appetizer. Snails.

"I'm not eating that" I firmly state.

"Come on, just try one" He holds one up, "please for me" he begs.

"Fine but only one and if I puke it's your fault"

"I'll take full responsibility" he says as I pick up an escargot.

"Ok ready?" Harry asks and I nod. We both slowly take a bite of the escargot. I slowly take a tiny bit. "It's not that bad isn't it"

"It's not terrible but I'm not having another one"

"Either am I" Harry laughs.

The rest of dinner was very nice. We spent time talking about random stuff, mostly Charlie. After we finished eating we went back to the hotel. We each took a shower and decided to watch a few episodes of friends before falling asleep in each other's arms.