2

"Umm miss are you ok, should I call a doctor" Harry freaking Styles said.

"Oh, I-I'm.. fine, you're just Harry Styles" I blush.

"I am aren't I, and you are?" He asked me, Harry wanted to know my name. God what kind of life is this.

"Um.. my name is Q-Quinn Monroe" I stutter.

"It's nice to meet you now do you need a towel or napkin to dry up your shirt" he said gesturing to my now alcohol spilt top.

"Oh uh yea" I nod.

"Excuse me sir may I have a napkin for my friend here" holy lanta did he just call me a friend. The creep bartender from earlier hands Harry the napkin while he stares at me as if he is undressing me.

"Here you go" Harry hands me a napkin. When I grab them I swear I felt sparks when our fingertips touched.

"T-thanks" I say as I pad my shirt.

"I take it your a fan or you really hate me" he laughs making his dimples pop, if only I could touch it but then he'd think I'm insane if he doesn't already.

"Oh uh yeah kinda, well I was a big fan of One Direction" I shrug and look down.

"Ahhhh I see," he smiles, "well can I buy you a new drink since yours got spilt?"

"No it's fine, I don't want you to waste anymore time talking to me, plus that bartender is a creep" I giggle.

"You wouldn't be wasting my time and we could go to my table, my friend Jeff just left so I'm actually by myself for the evening so I wouldn't mind company"

"Um ok then" I agree.

"Great follow me" Harry said as he grabbed my hand and led us to his table.

"I already have a bottle of champagne, is that fine" I nod as he pours him and myself a glass. "Cheers"

"Cheers" I say back as we clink our glasses and take a sip.

"So Quinn what's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone" he just called me pretty, don't scream Quinn don't scream.

"Well my roommates boyfriends dad is a partner here so that's how I'm here and well they wanted some alone time without me third wheeling" I shyly smile.

"I see, I hope your friends won't mind me stealing you for the evening" he smiles.

"They probably think I left already" I laugh.

"Well leaves me more time to get to know you" I blush.

"I'm sure Sophie would understand if she did want to hang with me still" I smile.

"And why's that" he scoots closer to me, my heart feels like it's going to pump out of my chest.

"W-well your Harry Styles and she would for sure yell at me for agreeing to do uhh.. whatever we are doing" I look up and our eyes lock. He moves even closer, I can now smell the scent of alcohol in his breath.

"Well what do you want to be doing?" He smirks.

"I-I.." before I could finish his smashes his lips onto mine. I kiss him back and allow his tongue to crash and collide with mine. We kept at this for what feels like years.

"Do you want to continue you this at my house or shall we end it here?" He asks breaking from the kiss.

"H-house" I say quietly.

"Ok then let's go" Harry's has as we stand up and grab our bags. Before we leave I down the rest of the champagne in my glass. This is gonna be a long night.

Ever Since New York [HS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें