37

"Lou, fuck you" Harry flips off louis as we walk in.

"Aw Haz that wasn't very treat people with kindness of you" Liam stayed and I started to laugh.

"Anyways Quinn this is Niall, Liam, and Louis... mates this is Quinn" Harry said introducing us.

"Harry I think she knows who we are" Niall said causing Liam to chuckle.

"It's lovely to meet you Quinn" Liam said smiling.

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet all of you" they all smiled.

"You're too kind... Harry we said hi, I'm now going to go get a beer" Niall stated.

"How long have you all been up here?" I ask.

"About an hour" Liam said.

"I'm so sorry Harry is.."

"An idiot" Louis said for me.

"C'mon you all don't have to stay in here any longer" I said gesturing for them to follow me out. We all went into the kitchen. Liam went to go say hi to Anne and Gemma. Harry got pulled over by Nick Grimshaw. Which left Louis, Niall, and I in the kitchen together.

"How have you been with the media and then fans, I know when Freddie was born his mum Brianna had it rough but they things she did didn't help" Louis said.

"It's been okay, I guess" I shrugged, "I turned off my dm's after getting a lot of hate messages. It hasn't been terrible but definitely makes me more conscious of what I post"

"Well you're taking the heat like a champ" Niall added before taking a drink of his long awaited beer.

"Thanks" I shrug.

"Tell us about yourself, Harry didn't say anything about you besides 'she's so beautiful and gorgeous and doesn't even try, plus mother of my child..' blah blah" Louis says causing me to laugh a bit.

"Well I'm from New Jersey, went to college at NYU, I used to have an internship at Vogue, then Charlie came" I said simply.

"Is that what you want to do work at Vogue?" Niall asked.

"I'm not sure, I've always liked fashion in some way, like I used to model when I was in high school and college" I stated.

"You modeled?" Niall asked shocked, and I nodded.

"C'mon Nialler she has a body of a model" Louis says making me blush.

"S' sorry" Niall said.

"Its fine I only did it for fun" I shrugged. "Anyways when am I getting new music, from either of you"

"You like our solo music?" Niall asked and I nodded.

"Yep I like all of the solo music, but I need an album from you" I point to Louis.

"It's in the work love" he laughs holding his hands in the air.

"Wait really," he nods and smiles proudly, "I can't wait to hear it"

"Thank you, It's been long awaited"