23

Later That Night

"Quinn, would you like to join Harry and I in a game of scrapple?" Anne asks followed by Harry bringing the game to the coffee table. 

"Sure why not" I shrug.

Harry sits down on on the ground and sets the game up. Anne sits next to Harry while I scoot off the couch and sit across from Harry.

"Just be warned I'm very good so don't be sad if you lose" Harry tells me.

"Yea ok, says the one who will be crying when I win" I smirk.

"Oh enough of who's gonna be winning and let's start playin" Anne says causing Harry and I to laugh.

After The Game

"Ugh" I sigh.

"I warned you" I roll my arms and cross my arms.

"Whatever Styles I'll beat you next time"

"Nope, not gonna happen" he smirks.

"Good game you two, now I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight Harry" she said giving Harry a kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight Quinn, sleep well"

"You too Anne" I smiled as Anne went off into the guest bedroom.

"Isn't she leaving tomorrow" I ask.

"Yes, her plane leaves at nine am, I'm going to drop her off" Harry states.

"I'll miss her she will make a great grandma"

"I know she will because she raised a pretty great son" Harry dramatically flipped his hair.

"Oh really did she?" I joke.

"Yea she did"

"And who is this son of hers?" I laugh.

"He's this like world famous artist who runs around a stage in Gucci suits his name is Harry Styles, heard of him?" I laugh.

"Not ringing a bell, he must not be that famous then" I shrug.

"Says the girl who has posters of me on her wall" Harry laughs.

"Ohh you mean this guy from One Direction the best boyband of all time, the one with the long hair?" Harry cheekily smiles and nods.

"That's the one"

"Yea he was cool but his name is actually Harold or even Marcel, or an occasionally Hazza. Never Harry though so I really don't know who you could possibly be talking about" I dramatically roll my eyes.

"You really know your stuff" Harry says ending our little game.

"I do" I nod.

"Just out of curiosity.. what was your favorite song?"

"Harry you do know you have five albums with a ton of extremely good songs and you expect me to pick just one"

"Come on what's one that your really like them"

"I like all of them, but my al time favorites are Happily, End of the Day, Ready To Run, If I Could Fly, and Walking in the Wind." I explain.

"So you like the newer albums and songs more"

"I guess, but I can really jam out to I Want, Midnight Memories, Heart Attack, and Kiss You, and Rock Me"

"I see"

"You guys were very clever I do have to and very cheeky, cheeky boys" I smile.

"What do you mean" Harry smirks.

"Oh I don't know..." I know exactly what I mean, "I mean over half of the songs were about sex and the lyric changes" I laugh.

"I will never disclose that our songs were about that, as for the lyric changes we were five  groans, "I can't believe you know that I said and did all of that"

"Why are you embarrassed I'm the one who should be" 

"It's just that you know everything that the media has said about me and I don't have the best reputation and I don't want you to think that I wouldn't be there for you and our daughter" Harry shares.

"Harry I know you, the real you and I'm old enough to know that 70 percent of what the media says is fake. Harry you are gong to make the best dad in the whole world"

"Thank you" Harry eyes meet mine.

"For what?"

"Being you" I give Harry a kiss.

"Harry?" I ask

"Hm"

"Can we go to bed, I don't mean to ruin the moment but I'm very tired.. it's been a long day" Harry laughs.

"Come on, love let's get you to bed then" I nod as Harry helps me up. We get into Harry's room and I grab my pair of comfy shorts and a oversized t-shirt to sleep in.

"I need to change.." I say hesitantly. I know we have seen each other  unclothed before, obviously. I just look a lot more different now than I did then. Not that I don't love the baby and feeling the little kicks just I don't feel as confident with my body as I used to.

"You can use the bathroom to get dressed and since your toothbrush is still in the box since we never got to unpacking I keep extras under the sink" I nod and go into the bathroom.

Once I get dressed and finish brushing my teeth I return into Harry's room. I stopped walking once I saw a shirtless Harry laying in bed. God get a hold of yourself Quinn.

I walk over to the bed and hesitate to get into the bed until Harry padded the bed, gesturing me to lay. I get under the covers and immediately feel in awe of how good his mattress feels.

"Is the bed comfortable because I can switch it out for one that you like more" Harry asks.

"No, your bed is perfect.. honestly I thought mine was comfy but I was wrong" I chuckle a bit.

"Ok good" Harry says moving closer to me.

I rest my head on his shoulder while his hand rubs my stomach gently, and fall asleep