34

The next morning (well more like a few hours later)

I wake up to the sweet smell of pancakes and syrup. I grab my phone and notice that it's 9:30.

"Harry why'd you let me sleep in?" I ask walking into the kitchen finding Harry just finishing making breakfast and Charlie in the baby swing chair.

"I was being nice and wanted you to have some rest since I've been sleeping in for two days now while you've been waking up early.. I was going to serve you breakfast in bed but you're up now so.." I smile.

"You're amaze me Styles.. I'll just eat it here" I say as I sit down at the barstool chair and begin to eat.

"Is it good?"

"No.." Harry frowns and I laugh, "it's amazing"

"Good"

After Breakfast

"So our plane is set to leave at six so we have to leave at like three so we can get there on time" Harry's says sitting down next to me as Charlie lays in her swing, on the ground next to us.

"Ok.. is it bad that I'm nervous"

"No love it's not" Harry kisses my forehead.

"It's just that I'm scared of not having you know my mom and friends as my support system with me"

"My mum and Gemma are always willing to help us plus I have plenty of friends who I'm sure will all like you more than me" I laugh.

"What can I say I'm just likable" I smirk.

"Very" Harry gave me a kiss on cheek. The simple kiss on the cheek turned into a kiss on the lips which turned to be a heated make out session. I was now on Harry's lap. Harry was kissing my sweet spot on my neck. Right before things were about to heat up, thank the lord Charlie started to cry.

"I got it I quickly get off Harry and grab Charlie out of the swing and took her into her room to change her diaper. After diaper is changed I return back to the couch but left Charlie in my lap.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked.

"I'm fine" I shrug.

"If we're moving to fast just tell me and I'll stop"

"Harry we have a kid together we already moved way to fast" I laugh.

"True true, I just don't want you to get freaked out and leave me"

"That'll never happen Mr. Styles" I smile and give Harry a kiss to the cheek.

"Good because I can never imagine my life without either of you two now" he smiles and wraps his arm around me. We stay like this all day until we have to get ready to leave for London.

"Do we have everything?" Harry asks and I count the bags one big and one little suitcase for me, and one little suit case for Charlie, plus the Mickey Mouse suitcase.

"Yep that's everything, but I feel like I'm missing something" I think for a few minutes the it clicks. I run to Charlie's room and grab what I forgot.

"What was it?"

"This, can't forget Charlie's soon to be favorite toy" I laugh as I show him the Harry Styles Barbie doll.

"You're lucky I love you or I'd make you leave it here" he chuckles as I put the doll in my purse.

It took about an hour to get to the airport then about forty minutes to get on the plane.

@quinnmonroe: and we're off ☁️✈️Liked by: @sophiedyl and 142,695 moreComments: @annetwist: Have a safe flight my darling xx     ↪️ @quinnmonroe: Thank you xx@sophiedyl: I'll miss your ugly ass 🥺💕    ↪️ @quinnmonroe: I miss your ugly ass too 😘+1...

Liked by: @sophiedyl and 142,695 more
Comments:
@annetwist: Have a safe flight my darling xx
    ↪️ @quinnmonroe: Thank you xx
@sophiedyl: I'll miss your ugly ass 🥺💕
    ↪️ @quinnmonroe: I miss your ugly ass too 😘
+1,562 more