18

One week later

Over the past week, I've worked as much as possible, savoring up my time with my internship at Vogue before I go onto maternity leave.

Harry ended up going to LA for a few days to record. We talked everyday at night before I'd go to bed. I would tell him about my day like making and giving coffees, getting lunches, taking notes, and working with some editors of Vogue. He wouldn't really tell me everything he did probably because he said the songs weren't finished and wanted me to hear it all when it was ready.

Harry got back to New York last night, I hadn't seen him yet. Though today Harry was going to pick me up for the photo shoot.

The photo shoot is after my work, so I told Harry I'd meet him at the photographers studio.

I was now on my way to the photo shoot. I never drive to work because it's easier to walk and take the subway or on days that I'm too tired I'll take a taxi or an Uber. I'm sure Harry will have a fuss.

The photographers studio wasn't too far but since it was in Brooklyn I took a taxi.

The ride was about an hour and a half because of traffic but I got out of work at 4 so I would be there on time. After I payed my driver I entered the studio.

"Quinn hey" Harry said running towards me,

"Hey, I missed you" I give Harry a hug.

"Likewise," Harry takes my hand and we walk towards the other group of people. "Now here is John he will be our photographer, and that wonderful woman is Amy who will do your hair and makeup plus she has what you'll wear" I wave.

"Hi I'm Quinn, thank you for doing this"

"No problem, now get over here so I can start getting you ready" I nod and follow Amy to another room, leaving Harry behind.

Amy said my hair and makeup will be natural like, so it didn't take long to do. My first outfit was a white maxi dress.

"Ok Quinn gives us a few minutes to work out some lighting, then we'll be ready" I nod.

"Are you nervous?" Harry asks while we wait.

"No, I've actually modeled before and for work I actually go to go behind the scenes for a shoot a few times" I answer.

"You modeled?" Harry seems surprised.

"Yea I did gigs in high school for a local store, and in college a friend of mine wanted me to pose for a school projects" I explain.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It never came up, plus it wasn't that big of a deal" I shrug.

"Ok Quinn were ready" John said as I walked over to the set. John explained to me how he wanted my arms and how to pose. We did about ten different poses.

"Perfect, your were a natural. I think we got the all the photos we need" John smiles.

"That was fun" I tell Harry as I walk back to the changing room. I go behind the curtain and get dressed back in the clothes I came in.

"Hey do you want to just go to your place and look over the photos, then maybe.. we possibly.. announce it?" Harry shyly asked.

"Sure, let's just rip the band aid off" I shrug as we leave the studio.

"Ok, I'll meet you at yours.. where's your car I'll walk you"

"Ohh uh yeah about that I don't really drive to work I normally walk and take the subway or take a taxi"

"Quinn are you serious" Harry's jaw drops.

"Hey I've been doing this four four years now and I'm a New Yorker, that's what New Yorkers do" I shrug while following Harry to his car.

"Ugh, your going to be the death of me" I laugh as we get in his car.

"Hey Harry, I'm really hungry can we stop and pick up some food?" I ask.

"Yea, I'm getting hungry too, what would you like?"

"If I'm being honest McDonald's" I chuckle.

"Then McDonald's is what we'll get"

Two Hours Later

"Ugh, I cant wait to eat this" I say sitting down on the couch with Harry sitting next to me.

"I can tell" Harry chuckles.

"Don't judge me, if you were to see me not pregnant I wouldn't ever eat this"

"I could never judge you, well except on the fact that you are stubborn as hell"

"Hopefully our daughter will be just like me then, so she adds to your stress" I joke.

"Very funny" Harry rolled his eyes.

After I finished eating my chicken nuggets and fries and Harry finished his food, we decided to look through the photos.

"I like that one" I point out.

"I like all of them"

"Ok well then if you like all of them then post that one, because I like it the most" I urge.

"Ok, are you sure you're ready?" Harry asked.

"It's bound to happen, plus you aren't tagging me and my face isn't really seen" I explain.

"Ok then, I'll do it" Harry grabs his phone.

"And it's official, I just posted" Harry stated.

@harrystyles: Hello, I know I'm not the most active on sharing my personal life on social media, however I'm very happy to say that I'm going to be a father

@harrystyles: Hello, I know I'm not the most active on sharing my personal life on social media, however I'm very happy to say that I'm going to be a father. This is huge blessing and I couldn't have asked for a better woman to be the mother of my child. This is a very exciting time for me and I cannot wait to be a dad. It won't be much longer now. All the love -H
Liked by: @annetwist and 4,789,625 more
Comments:
@gemmastyles: can't wait to be a auntie!!!
@niallhoran: Congratulations Harry
@liampayne: Welcome to the club ❤️
@louist91: Congrats lad x
@haroldmysavior: I don't know whether to be happy that someone finally is gonna give this man a baby or to cry that it isn't me.
@harryupdatesss: um excuse me does this girl know that Harry and I are married
@larry.stylinson_: am I going to have to
un-larry now.. nah their perfect together.
+1,458,202 more