accident nine: nights out

Start from the beginning

If anyone walked into the room right now they would think he was a creep.

Which in fact he was.

Well, anyone would think that except Jimin and Jungkook themselves.

Because when the older opened his eyes and found Jungkook quite literally in his face, all he did was smile holding the covers up silently asking the younger to lay down under the covers with him, and Jungkook who was still in his pyjamas couldn't refuse his offer.

Jungkook went under the covers pulling Jimin to him by the waist, until they were in the same position as the day before, Jimin's head on the younger chest, and Jungkook with one hand in the blond's hair and the other under his head.

After Jimin's talk with Taehyung the day before, the blonde had calmed down a little, not as sad over the whole situation, he realised that yes he was overreacting, but this all had to do with the fact that he was in love with Jungkook.

He just loved him so much he couldn't help but get sensitive and insecure.

So he tried to think more logically, Jungkook wasn't his, if he was he would openly express his jealousy then.

And to be honest he could name a couple of celebrity crushes he had that would distract him from Jungkook for a few hours.

Only a few though.

Both boys just laid there, in each other's arms, not saying anything, until the younger broke the silence.

"I didn't see you much yesterday." He said it as fact, not waiting for a reply he started to rant, blame it on his lack of sleep. "I missed you Jimin-ssi." He bent his head down a little nuzzling his face in the smaller's neck, his hand falling from his hair going to his waist instead, feeling him shiver, even though they were both warm. "How is it possible it's only been a day and I miss you, I missed you even when you were in the same room as me for the whole day." He couldn't hold back now, it was like a dam broke. "It only feels right when we're like this." His words were slurred now, if Jimin had to guess it would either be the younger didn't get any sleep, or he was drunk, and judging by how good he smelled it wasn't the latter.

So Jimin just nodded, reaching his hand out to play with Jungkook's hair instead of responding, knowing he's on the verge of sleeping anyway, so he too closed his eyes and drifted off with the younger.

It was 9:00 am when they were woken up by Jimin's alarm.

Jimin whined and groaned pulling the covers up to his head to somehow block the noise, so Jungkook reached over making sure not to crush the smaller, and turned the alarm off.

"Jimin-ssi, wake up." He tried to shake his shoulder, pulling the covers off, repeatedly telling him to wake up, and all the smaller did was burry his head even further in Jungkook's chest, as if that was even possible, still refusing to wake up.

Trying to be as sneaky as possible, Jungkook got into a kneeling position with one of his hands still under Jimin's head he put the other underneath his waist, lifting him up and getting out of bed. "Let's take you to the bathroom okay?" He said, effortlessly carrying Jimin to the bathroom.

With each step Jungkook took to the bathroom, Jimin started to wake up, looking up he realised their current position. "What are you doing?"

"Well, you wouldn't wake up, so I took it upon myself to get you to the bathroom. You're lucky you woke up now. I was just thinking about putting you in a warm bath." He wiggled his eyebrows which earned him a slap on the shoulder, and a blushing face.

"I'm wide awake now you can drop me." He said while clinging to Jungkook even more, contradicting his own words.

So Jungkook just laughed and said nothing. Putting Jimin down when they reached the bathroom and handing him his toothbrush.