Early Rainy Morning

This chapter is requested by 07kingsarmybts01. I hope you'll like it 💜

Taehyung's POV

It has been weeks since the rainy season started. As the water droplets slide across the window sills, cold breeze of air outside choreographs the swaying leaves to dance. Needless to say, couples were paired up in homes to enjoy the ever relaxing warmth radiating from their bodies heat. Oh how nice it is to be with someone and just be under the same sheets with them in this cuddly weather.

I was casually sitting on the couch near my window in my bedroom holding a hot cup of coffee. It's still 7 in the morning, and the rain is already pouring hard. No complaints though, I freaking love the rain. I was so engrossed in seeing the drops of rain kiss the grounds that enabled to form puddles that I forgot to turn off the a.c. of our now already cold bedroom thanks to the breezy weather.

Jungkook's POV

"Hyungiee? It's so cold. Can you please turn off the air conditioner.. please" I said as I was awaken by the lack of heat beside me and the extreme coldness under my feet. I forgot to wear socks today, this sucks.

"Oops sorry baby, I was watching the rain, you know me" my stupid boyfriend just smiled at me as he turned off the piece of electronic device that gives off the opposite of warmth.

"Hyungieeeeeeeeeee, c'mereeeee, it's still so early, I want huggieeessssss" I said and pouted seeing that my favorite person is meters away from me. I wanna feel his warmth, his body, and smell his scent. I want him close to me.

"Aigoo! of course love, order of huggiessss comin' right up"

He tackled me in our bed and drowned me with his hugs. I don't mind drowning at his scent at all. We enjoyed every bit or warmth colliding through our bodies. We really love cuddling, we do it everyday, but the rainy weather, it sure adds some romance and chill effect in our daily routine.

Taehyung's POV

"What do you want, other than huggies? Mmmm?" I broke away from our hug and stated.

"Kissyyyy, I want kissyyyyy" He pointed to his lips and said.

Would you look at that? My boyfriend is so cuteeeeeeee! Like ugh, I really can't resist his cuteness, it just makes me want to squish and pinch every part of him. ughhhh! I LOVE HIM SO DAMN MUCH!!

"Oooohhh, you want kisssyyy? I'll give you what you want baby" I said and he slowly closed his eyes and waited for me to capture his plump lips.

When he realized that there was no contact within seconds, he opened his eyes once again and looked dumbfounded.

"Hmph where's my kissy? You lied hyungie why are y-" He wasn't able to complete the sentence as I cut him off by pecking his lips.

"This one was to shush your beautiful mouth" I said as I pulled away from his sinful lips.

"This one is to let you know how cute you are" I said as I kissed his cheeks, both the left and the right.

"And this one is to make sure that you know that I will always care and cherish you" I said as I kissed his forehead.

"This one is to let you know that I really wanna eat you right now" I said and kissed his neck and bite it slightly.

"Wait what?!" He pulled away and blushed really hard.

He then slapped my arm playfully and giggled.

"And lastly, this one is to remind you that I really love you and I'm so happy to have you love" I said and I once again kissed his lips, but this time more passionately.

"I love you too hyungie" He replied as we broke the kiss grinning widely and I again pulled him into a long loving kiss.

We cuddled our bodies together as our lips syncing like puzzles made to fit and scent colliding with each other filling the room with the aroma of love and the sharing of warmth to please the aching pain of losing contact. Oh what a beautiful rainy day it is, especially when you spend it with your special someone.

"I'm hungry love" I growled while tapping my stomach.

"Well, I think it's time to make breakfast hyungie, I'm gonna cook now" He said.

He was about to get out of bed but I stopped him by pulling him back into my arms.

"I actually meant it when I said that I was gonna eat you love" I whispered closely to his ear while nibbling it.

He squeaked and I just pinned him down to our bed and went down to my business.

____________________________________
That's all for this chapter. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it. ☺
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
Feel free to drop requests.❤
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜