Love is beautiful (Alternate)

This chapter is requested by Sadeela_Hammad I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

Third Person's POV

My wild heart longs for you. I have asked for you in my every prayer. I had committed years ago. Now that you have left, it's like I am dying a hundred deaths each moment.

My eyes go numb when reminded of you. It hurts like prick. What has happened to me, I don't understand. Has something broken inside me? Probably.
I can't live anymore without you? Why? I loved you, perhaps? Is there a question after all? I regret that I couldn't be yours. My heart has shouted your name whole night, I have asked for you in my each prayer.

This prayer was by a fan, Jeon Jungkook who loves his idol to the extent where he would die to protect him. He loved every bit of his idol, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung wasn't even aware of his presence. Jungkook would stalk Taehyung, only to keep him safe and protect him.

As usual that day, Jungkook was out following Taehyung looking out for him when he noticed something unusual. There was a black car following the idol's car. It was until the car overtook Taehyung's car and blocked his way from the front. Jungkook stayed hidden.

He didn't hear the conversation that was going on between Taehyung and the man who just got out of the car. But it seemed heated and he confirmed it when the man pulled out a gun and pointed it towards Taehyung. Taehyung never hired bodyguards for himself, despite being an idol.

There was a noise, destruction. When Taehyung came back to his senses he felt a weight over him, it was an unfamiliar yet angelic face, who attempted to save him. He didn't only save Taehyung but also killed the man who tried to hurt his love.

"K-Kim T-Taehyung I-I l-love y-you" Jungkook painfully confessed as he thought it's his end.

Taehyung felt numb but he somehow managed to compose himself. He immediately ran to his car, carrying the younger in his arms as he whispered,

"You'll be okay, you'll be okay. You'll have to be okay"

Taehyung laid the younger down in the back seat as the younger was constantly
whimpering in pain. He quickly speeded up to the nearest hospital. He doesn't know why but when the younger confessed to him he felt happy yet sad because of the situation they were in. The younger looked pretty really pretty in his eyes.

He reached the hospital and the nurses immediately ran to help him. They brought the younger to the OT. They sat down in front of the OT as he recalled the incident. How come the boy saved him just like that? He really loved him a lot if he didn't even thought twice before taking the bullet.

It was after 6 hours when the doctor came out. Taehyung immediately stood up and went to him.

"How is he doctor?"

"He is alright now, we were able to take out the bullet successfully. Although it will take time for him to heal so take care of him and don't allow him to do any kind of works, heavy or not" The doctor said and Taehyung nod his head understanding.

"You can go see him after he is shifted to the ward, he is awake" The doctor said and pat Taehyung's back before leaving.

Taehyung went to see his knight after he was shifted to the ward. The younger was awake, looking out of the window.

"Hey, a- are you alright now?" Taehyung said making the boy flinch at the deep voice.

He wasn't expecting to see the elder here, he didn't even think that he would be alive.