Judgements (Part 3) {M}

This chapter is requested by ScarletTaekook. I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

Third Person's POV 🔞

Taehyung noticed eyes on them, so he turned to all of them and a gave a sharp death glare and that was enough for them to start their work again. The elder then pulled his baby with him to his cabin.

Taehyung sat down on his chair with a heavy sigh and the younger locked the door. He then walked to his fiancé and stood in front of him.

"Don't be angry" He said softly.

"I can't help it" Taehyung growled.

"I can help you" Jungkook said shyly.

"Yeahh, how?" Taehyung asked looking up at his baby.

Jungkook blushed and pressed a sweet kiss to the elder's lips. He slid down onto the floor between his parted legs. Taehyung watched with hooded eyes as the younger unbuckled his pants, unzipping them. Taehyung lifted his hips a little and the younger pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees. Once he did, he looked up at Taehyung, who nodded and bit his lip. 

The CEO hissed at the cold contact. His erection immediately sprang up and Taehyung groaned softly, his aching hard on being freed from the tight constrictions. Jungkook licked his lips to moist them and wrapped his hand around Taehyung's erection. He slowly started to move his fist, feeling himself get aroused by his actions, and the sight of Taehyung's precum leaving the tip. 

"Fuck baby"  Taehyung's head fell back onto the top of the chair and Jungkook looked up at him through his eyelashes. 

"Do you like it, TaeTae?" Taehyung grunted and lifted his head up, licking his lips and placing his hand on the younger's head.  

"Fuck yes! J-Just suck me off baby" Jungkook grinned and leaned his face down towards his dick.

He kitten licked the tip, the salty taste of the elder's precum sitting on his tongue. He moaned softly at the taste before taking him in his mouth, inch by inch. He gagged a little as Taehyung's fingers thread through his hair and he pushed his legs further apart. 

"T-That's right, baby f-fuck" Jungkook moaned at the praise, vibrations reaching Taehyung's dick making him groan.

"Always Knowing how to make me feel better" Taehyung praised as Jungkook brought his head up and swirled his tongue around the tip before lowering his head again.

He started to bob his head at a steady pace, wanting Taehyung to release all of his stress and anger that had gathered during the day. Taehyung's breath got heavy as he felt his release building from Jungkook's actions.

"F-Fuck"  The elder moaned quietly. 

His body jerked and he came down the younger's throat, the younger sucked him clean before pressing a soft kiss to his head and his inner thighs. 

Taehyung pulled the boy up and started kissing him with love and lust. He wanted so much. The elder slipped his tongue in his mouth, Jungkook desperately tugged at the elder's shirt indicating he wants it off. Taehyung took it off and also took off the younger's shirt. 

Jungkook sat onto the desk and the elder held him by his waist. Taehyung trailed hickies down his neck and collarbone then began to suck on his nipples and Jungkook moaned quietly into his ear.  

Taehyung successfully took off the younger's belt and watched them drop to his ankles and he took his hand, rubbing his semi-hard on and Jungkook moaned.  

"Needy?" The elder said in between the kiss and Jungkook nodded feeling Taehyung's hand inside his boxers giving him a handjob.

Taehyung stopped, making him lay down on the desk. They didn't have any lube so they needed to improvise.  

"Suck" Taehyung spoke in a deep and husky manner and the younger obeyed.  

He coated his fingers nice and well before Taehyung slipped one finger inside him and Jungkook moaned at the sudden touch of contact. Hearing the younger moan made Taehyung go crazy, making him just want to slam into him like there is no tomorrow.  

Taehyung then added two more fingers, moving in and out and Jungkook covered his mouth trying to keep quiet since the co-workers were literally outside the door.  

"H-hyung" Jungkook whined. 

He moved his ass closer to Taehyung's dick and seeing how needy Jungkook was he decided to give him what he wanted.  

He took out his fingers and spread his cheeks, slowly entering into him and Jungkook moaned on his palm. Taehyung let the younger to adjust and when he got the signal to move from the younger, Taehyung didn't wait and started moving. Holding onto his waist tightly, knowing it'll leave a bruise the next day. Taehyung leaned down kissing him, devouring him lovingly. 

He went deeper, knowing he hit Jungkook's sweet spot when the younger moaned his name and held tightly onto him. Taehyung kept hitting that same spot, making Jungkook see stars.  

Taeehyung groaned in his ear. Jungkook moaned as he was almost over the edge just from Taehyung's deep groan. Taehyung held onto his waist and went a little harder. 

"I-I c-close" Jungkook mumbled. 

"Me too baby, fuck. Cum" Taehyung groaned. 

Jungkook immediately came on his stomach and Taehyung pulled out as he also came on the younger's stomach and chest. Both of them took a few minutes before calming down. The elder quickly picked up some wipes and cleaned Jungkook as he placed a kiss on the younger's forehead lovingly. 

He dressed up and helped the younger to dress up as well. His eyes went to the hickies he left on his neck and smirked slightly. 

So, that's how the next time Jungkook came out of the cabin, the employees noticed how he was limping slightly and had several hickies which were decorating his neck. On the other hand, Taehyung was smirking at his baby bun's condition.

____________________________________
That's all for this chapter. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it. ☺
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
Feel free to drop requests.❤
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜