Curiosity (M)

This chapter was requested by Abracabra16 I hope you will like it and I hope it will cheer you 💜

Third Person's POV

Taehyung and Jungkook have been in a relationship for 4 years. They both are love sick puppies. They are the perfect lovey dovey couple. Well let me introduce properly, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are boyfriends and they're the most popular couple in the school. Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood sweethearts. 

Other students from the school get really jealous of them sometimes but many people adore them too. When they were in their 3rd year of relationship Taehyung asked him to move in and the latter was really happy. Though it's been 4 years in their relationship they never had sex. They kiss and make out almost every time but they haven't done anything sexual yet. They have seen each other naked too while having showers together or changing clothes. 

Today is gonna change somethings though. Right now Jungkook and Minjae are watching a movie in Taekook's apartment. Minjae is Jungkook's friend. Taehyung is out to meet his friends. While watching movie they got bored so they were talking about stuff when out of curiosity Minjae asked Jungkook if they have had sex or not. And obviously Jungkook replied with a no, blushing furiously. 

"You guys have been in a relationship for 4 years and you still didn't do the nasty?" 

"I told you no" 

"How does Taehyung control? If I were in his place I would have broken up with the person. Damn how could he live. I mean, a man has needs which he needs to satisfy" 

'Leave and break up' these words got stuck in his brain. He started thinking that Taehyung will leave him. So after Minjae left he decided to tell his boyfriend that he is ready. He was now waiting for the elder to come back. 

After an hour or so, Taehyung came back. Jungkook walked to him and gave him a hug and pecked his lips. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his smol baby. Taehyung went to take a shower meanwhile Jungkook was thinking what to do. He was confused. 

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom and laid beside the younger on the bed spooning him. Jungkook turned around and captured the other's lips. The action took the elder by surprise, but nevertheless he kissed back. 

They continued kissing, suddenly Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand on the hem of his T-shirt, trying to get it off. Taehyung was more surprised now. Jungkook has never did this. The older pulled away. 

"What are you doing bunny?" Taehyung asked unsure of what has gotten into the younger. Jungkook never acted like this before and Taehyung wanted to clear the air before they go any further. 

"I-I a-am j-just k-kissing y-you T-Taehyungie" Jungkook stuttered while pouting, thinking why did his boyfriend stop him? Does he not want him? Is he ugly? He started to panick. 

"Bub.. hey bunny listen to me. I didn't stop you because I don't want it I was just surprised and making sure" Taehyung stated as he saw the sudden change in his bunny. 

Taehyung hugged the younger and pecked his forehead. 

"Baby you know I want to do it too but I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable and pressurized. I am more than willing to wait until you are ready" The elder reassured.