First Night (M)

This chapter has been requested by NabaKhan982. I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

Third Person's POV 🔞

Taehyung and Jungkook, an adorable pair has tied the knot today. It's an arranged marriage but both of them fell in love with each other in their first meeting. They have met a lot of times after that to get to know each other better.

Today is their first night together and the younger one of them is very nervous. He is blushing constantly since they reached their new home. On the other hand, Taehyung was enjoying the view of his blushing baby.

The minute they both entered the house, the door was slammed shut and Jungkook was pinned on the door. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with heart eyes. He took in the younger's beautiful features, his beautiful Bambi eyes which holds so much of love and care for the other, his pink plump glossy lips, the scar on his cheek which enhances his beauty.

"Beautiful" The elder whispered caressing the scar on his cheeks, making Jungkook blush more.

Taehyung now had his knee between the younger's legs and grinding it against his member non stop causing Jungkook to choke on a moan.

"Mhmm.. h-hyungie.. ahh" The younger couldn't stop the moans escaping his lips.

He needed this, they both needed this. Both of their hearts were pounding and their bodies were throbbing in heat. Jungkook's legs were going weak with the elder's continuous teasing.

Taehyung picked up the younger against the door causing him to wrap his legs around the elder's waist. The elder's crotch was now pressed against Jungkook's clothed butt.

Taehyung attacked Jungkook's soft neck with bites, trying to mark him with love bites. The younger could barely breath.

"Mhmmm..." Jungkook kept his eyes closed as the elder marked him all over.

Taehyung pulled away and made his way to the bedroom with Jungkook in his arms. The pair stared at each other, hungry for more. Their lips still didn't touch yet and it was driving the younger crazy.

Soon Taehyung had Jungkook laying on the bed with him on top when he finally pressed his lips to the younger's. The kiss was filled with lust, need, love and care.

Jungkook was the first one to pull away while looking up into Taehyung's dark lustful eyes. Taehyung immediately worked on pulling out the younger's shirt, throwing it across the room eager to touch the pretty boy underneath him.

Taehyung lowered himself, licking and sucking on the unmarked skin until he came in touch with the younger's nipples, causing him to flinch a little. Taehyung noticed and smirked before twirling his tongue around the younger's hardened nipple, bitting on it so that he could hear the most beautiful and melodious moans of the younger.

Taehyung pulled away after being satisfied with playing with the younger's nipples. He unbuttoned his own shirt revealing his torso, leaving the younger drooling.

After 2 minutes or so, both of them were butt naked. The sight of Jungkook's beautiful body exposed to him and only him was enough to push him over the edge and the younger was no different.

He spread jungkook's legs, positioning himself between them while caressing his inner thighs. Taehyung kept grinding his member between the younger's bare buttcheeks to tease him further. He wanted Jungkook to cum from this. He wanted him to lose it. The older was getting just as needy to be inside Jungkook. However he definitely had way more self control over himself. Taehyung wasn't planning on stopping the teasing any time soon. He wanted to do everything he's been fantasizing about to Jungkook.