The Mafia's son

This chapter is requested by stigmaLOVEeuphoria I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

Third Person's POV

There is an easy grace to the parkland that flows at the heart of the city. The place he first saw him as he transforms the park sunshine into the laughter of the children and the wings of the butterflies.

The place where Kim Taehyung a mafia leader first had an encounter with Jeon Jungkook. Though Jungkook wasn't aware of the latter and how the aforementioned saw how good he was with kids and how good would he be with the mafia's son.

Jungkook was so busy playing with the children there making them laugh loudly that he didn't even had the slightest idea that this would be the reason of his abduction as the moment the mafia leader laid his eyes on Jungkook and how he was with the kids, he knew that the boy was a beautiful yet innocent soul and he would be the best for his son.

That same day, Taehyung followed the younger wherever he went to and he came to know that the pretty boy had no one other than Yoongi, the younger's only best friend who also happens to work for the mafia leader and he wondered that how come he never met the pretty boy.

The next day, the mafia leader called Yoongi and talked to him about how he saw Jungkook and how he want him to take care of his son. Yoongi at first was really hesitant for all this but he knew that Taehyung wasn't a heartless or cold person, so he later on ended up agreeing to it.

Taehyung came to know that Jungkook was an orphan and Taehyung was more than happy to take care of the pretty boy and protect him and it reassured Yoongi that Taehyung would be the best for the boy.

That same evening when the younger was returning after buying groceries he was knocked out and was taken to the mafia leader's home. Taehyung was there as he was waiting for the pretty boy to wake up. After what seemed like years, he finally heard a groan from the younger as he slowly opened his eyes.

The mafia elder immediately called Yoongi as he didn't want the boy to freak out seeing an unfamiliar face. Yoongi came and helped the younger to sit up on the bed. The younger saw Yoongi and an unfamiliar face and was also confused by the new surrounding as well.

"H-hyung where are we and who is he?" The younger voiced out.

"Koo, this is Taehyung. The mafia boss I work for and don't worry he isn't gonna hurt you, okay" Yoongi said patting the younger's head.

Jungkook always knew that Yoongi works for a mafia boss and he knew Yoongi was not a bad person. He knew all of these because he knew not everyone is a cold and a monster if he is a mafia or work for the mafia. Jungkook was aware of that and that is the reason he didn't have any problem with it.

"Koo, Taehyung here wants to talk to you. So I'll just be outside of the room and listen to him patiently okay. Don't be scared he won't hurt you and I promise you that" Saying that Yoongi left the duo alone to talk.

"Hey Jungkook. I know you must be confused right now. The reason you are here is I saw you at the park the other day and I saw how good you are with kids. I-I have a son and the girl who gave birth to him found someone else and went with him. I didn't have a problem with that but my son is only 1 year old. I want you to take care of him and stay with us. I promise I mean no harm to you and I can assure you that you're safe here with me. Please just.. just take care of my baby Yoon he needs a mother" Taehyung explained and Jungkook stared at him with an unreadable expression.

"I-I can't agree to this. Find someone else and let me go" The younger protested.

"Jungkook atleast just meet him once" The mafia leader requested and the younger didn't say anything so the elder took it as a yes and called the maid.