Their secrets

This chapter is requested by stigmaLOVEeuphoria I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

Plot: Kim Taehyung is a bully, he bullies almost everyone but he has a certain someone who he bullies the most, Jeon Jungkook. They have their own secrets which are going to be revealed and change somethings between them for good.

*******************************

Jungkook's POV

I saw in those eyes as you hit me both the scared child you are and cold stare of someone far older than we. Tell me, in that moment of attack, who are you? Are they your parents who hurt you, disguised under layers of excuses, of stories you tell yourself about me? Are you desperately trying to be the one at the other end of the punch?

Because I saw it in those eyes as you hit me and I hope you get the help that you need, someone to love you until your eyes change back to the innocent way of children and 'the good'. I hope I could be the one for you because you have already the one for me.

I can only mourn for the person you should have been, for that pure spark of a child that became what you are... only able to feel a sickly surge of delight when you inflict pain on another... but I must rescue myself first, get far far away to a place where your feet aren't even ghosts and at the same time I can't bring myself to get away from you because I love you.

Your soul is a strong, strong flame and it deserves to bring light as it was born to and as I speak these words in my thoughts I could still feel your gale becomes still, your fists turn to ashes, and your sneer becomes a label for your failure to hold into love. Bully for all, maybe, but love for me.

Yes, I Jeon Jungkook is in love with my bully, Kim Taehyung. Pathetic? No, not for me.

I looked back when he threw a paper ball at me. I gave him a small smile and he looked away. Why? What are you afraid of Taehyungie? Is it me or is it you? Are you scared to love because everytime you bully me or try to bully me I see something in your eyes. Is that something for me?

I felt my phone vibrating. I checked the caller ID and immediately ran out of the class. I picked up the call and heard my baby cry.

"Hey what happened sweetheart?" I asked, worried.

"I-I d-don't f-feel w-well P-Papa" He said between his sobs.

"Stay there baby, don't go anywhere I'm coming, okay?" I said trying to calm myself from panicking.

I heard a humm from the other side so I quickly ended the call and I quickly called a cab and proceeded towards a certain kindergarten.

What I didn't know was, someone was following me.

I reached the kindergarten and saw my baby sitting on a chair. His face was wet from the amount of tears he shed. It broke my heart to see him like this. I walked to him and quickly scooped him up in my arms. He lached himself on me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked rubbing his back.

"Papa my tumtum doesn't feel good" He cried.

"Did you eat chocolates baby?" I asked because he always suffers from stomachache after eating chocolates.

I felt him nod as his face was hidden in my neck. I sighed and turned around to leave but froze on my place when I saw him in front of me. His eyes were showing

Guilt?

He came forward and took my baby from me and held my hand before dragging us to his car. I was too shocked to even protest or react.