Kidnapped

This chapter is requested by stigmaLOVEeuphoria I don't if this was what you wanted but I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

Taehyung's POV

"That fucking bastard!" I yelled throwing a vase to the wall, everyone in the room flinched.

I was pissed, hella pissed became my business partner backstabbed us. I am suffering from a huge loss because of him right now. I won't spare him. He will regret ever backstabbing Kim Taehyung.

"Namjoon hyung, I have heard that the bastard has a son? Is it true?" I asked turning to him.

"Yes he has a son. He is 20 years old and he is also friends with Jimin" He informed.

I know Jimin, he is Yoongi and Hoseok hyung's boyfriend. He isn't involved in the mafia world though.

"Kidnap him" I smirked.

"Huh?" Everyone looked dumbfounded.

"What? I don't like to repeat myself. I want him in the basement today itself" I said and went out of the room.

Fucking bastard thinks he could play with me. Just wait and watch Jeon you'll regret your existence.

Third Person's POV

It was evening when the mafia boss got a call from Hoseok telling him that they have the Jeon's son. Taehyung smirked and went to the basement.

Jin and Namjoon were the only one present with an unconscious boy. Both of them were sad looking at the boy's face, he looked really innocent and it wouldn't be wrong to say that he really is an innocent soul and well Taehyung didn't knew that.

The mafia boss entered the basement where the boy was on a chair, he wasn't tied up but he was unconscious. Taehyung turned to Jin and asked him to wake the pretty boy up.

The moment Taehyung laid his eyes on the boy, he felt the time froze but he quickly composed himself although he couldn't really get himself to do anything wrong to the boy.

He asked the members to kidnap him, so that he can hurt him which indirectly will hurt his father after all which father wouldn't be hurt after knowing that his son is hurting because of him and every parent loves their kid, right?

Wrong!

It wasn't the case with the unconscious male but welp no one knew apart from his best friend and the best friend is none other than Park Jimin himself.

Jin shook the unconscious male and after 2-3 minutes of unsuccessful trials a groan was finally heard from him. He slowly opened his and blinked several times to get used to the sudden brightness around him.

He looked in front of him with his wide Bambi eyes and spotted three unfamiliar faces but a certain mafia boss captured his attention the most. He was handsome even if the elder had a dark aura surrounding him he knew he wasn't that dark he seemed to be.

On the other hand, the mafia boss was having a crisis after he looked into those sinful Bambi eyes. He was afraid of hurting him, it was like something was stopping him and instead he wanted to protect the boy. He couldn't get himself to hurt him.

"What's your name?" The mafia boss asked.

"J-Jungkook" The boy stuttered, intimated by the deep voice.

"Explain to him why is he here and lock him up in the basement till we achieve what we want" Taehyung exclaimed and looked at those Bambi eyes for the last time before leaving the basement.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been a week since Jungkook has been locked up at the basement and Taehyung never visited him after that day because he was afraid, afraid to look into those Bambi eyes again.

He was in his office, thinking about a certain male with his eyes closed. It has been going on since the day he saw him. His thoughts were interrupted as the door opened with a slam and his eyes shot open.

It was Jimin.

"Taehyung, free and let Jungkook go this instant" The shorter male said as his boyfriends entered the room.

"And why would I do that?" The mafia boss raised a brow.

"Tae just hear Jiminie out once, we have got it all wrong" Yoongi said.

Taehyung looked confused but nod his head and gestured them to sit down. After the 3 of them sat down, Jimin let out a heavy sigh.

"Jungkook's father doesn't love him like you think. Instead he hates his own son and always abuse him, he beats him for no reason. If you're waiting for the day when his father would come begging to spare his son's life, it won't happen ever. So just please let him go" Jimin said and looked at the mafia boss with slightly moist eyes. He was feeling bad and guilty for his best friend.

Taehyung on the other hand, never expected this. He abruptly stood up and walked to the basement, the other three followed closely behind him. He entered the basement and was immediately met with those Bambi eyes which he couldn't keep out of his mind.

"Be my boyfriend?" Taehyung muttered kneeling in front of the boy and Jungkook was shocked, his eyes wide and mouth hung open.

"W-what?" He asked after composing himself.

Jimin was about to say something but before he could Hoseok and Yoongi dragged him away.

"I know this is really sudden but I'm serious, really serious. The moment I saw you, your beautiful Bambi eyes I couldn't get you out of my head. I know about your father and I promise to protect you baby. Be mine please and I promise I'll always keep you happy and would never make you cry, please?" Taehyung said and the desperation in his voice was clearly understandable to the other.

Jungkook was really shocked, who wouldn't after getting a sudden confession from the mafia boss who also happened to be his kidnapper. Jungkook again composed himself and cleared his throat.

"I-I okay but I want to get to know you first, not the mafia boss but the real you" Jungkook said shyly in a low voice.

"Of course anything you want baby" Taehyung said and kissed his forehead.

Both of them somehow knew that this was a beginning, a beginning of something new and beautiful between them. 'Love' was the only answer to it.

____________________________________
That's all for this chapter. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it. ☺
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
Feel free to drop requests.❤
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜

 😇Borahae 💜