Blessings of tomorrow

This chapter is requested by adoredvk I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

Third Person's POV

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook were boyfriends for 2 years now. Jungkook being in high school and Taehyung was about to graduate. They were 2 years apart but very much in love.

Jungkook was an orphan, he worked in a cafe to be able to bear his expenses and he was doing a good job. The cafe owner, Jin was a very good friend of his. For Jin, Jungkook was like his little brother.

Taehyung on the other hand, was from a rich family. The only son of the famous CEO Kim Daehyun. Although he was from a rich family, Taehyung was not a spoiled or stubborn child. He is a very calm and friendly, easy-going boy. He loved his baby Koo dearly.

But that one drunken night changed everything for Taehyung....

Jungkook and Taehyung were at a party, it was thrown by Jin and his boyfriend Namjoon for Taehyung and Jimin as the duo graduated a day before. Everyone was enjoying, getting drunk without any care.

Taehyung and Jungkook were together at the corner of the room as their hyungs were busy dancing. Both had their drinks in their hands as they were snuggling against each other. Their minds were a little hazy still somewhat sober yet not sober enough to think about their actions.

"Lubb yuhh so much hyungieeeee" Jungkook blinked his wide Bambi eyes cutely, making the elder to coo at him.

"Love yaa more mah babiee" Taehyung slurred as well.

Jungkook was holding Taehyung's shirt collar as he was looking at his handsome boyfriend. Their faces were really close as their breath mingling at the distance. Taehyung leaned in a little before capturing his baby's plushy lips. They were high not only because of the alcohol but also because of the love and lust.

One thing to lead to another and they somehow ended on the bed of the guest room. Clothes melted away as two souls turned one that night, both feeling euphoric as they were high in love. Although the next morning they didn't regret anything as long as it was Jungkook for Taehyung and Taehyung for Jungkook.

Two weeks after the drunken night, Jungkook was really sick he would always feel nauseous in the mornings. He would always feel very light headed and tired. Even though he was sick Taehyung always told him that he is glowing more these days and he was indeed being honest.

When the elder forcefully took the younger to hospital, it turned out that the younger was pregnant. Of course, they were shocked and scared because they were only teens. Luckily, Taehyung took the responsibility happily. He promised the crying male that he would always take care and protect his baby and their unborn baby.

Taehyung decided to get the younger to meet his parents. The elder knew his parents would be angry but they would eventually come along. Oh boy so wrong and oblivious they were.

"You got a boy pregnant? That's disgusting, I never expected this from you Taehyung. I don't want you as my son anymore. We disown you, did you even realize that what could happen to our image and fame" His dad spat.

"Is that fame more important than your own son dad?" Taehyung whispered with tears glistening eyes as he held Jungkook's hand who was crying silently.

"Yes it is. Don't show your face to us ever again, you're such a disgrace to this fanily" That was Taehyung's mother's words.

Taehyung looked at his parents, smiling widely though the pain could be seen clearly in those teary eyes. He bowed in front of his parents and nudged Jungkook to do the same as well, the younger compiled and the duo bowed in front of the elders who turned their heads away.