Punishment (M)

I hope you'll like the chapter. 🔞

Third Person's POV

Kim Jungkook knew he screwed up. He was late and he didn't inform Taehyung. He was the latter's husband of 2 years and he had some rules which demanded the younger to be home before 9 or at least inform him if he was gonna be late, so his husband wouldn't get worried and it was 02:12am right now.

The younger opened the door and slowly walked inside. The lights were off, he entered the living room and turned on the light. There sat Taehyung looking very calm which scared Jungkook even more.  

"Any explanation before I start pup?" The younger remained silent as speaking right now would only get him in more trouble because it was completely his fault. 

"I thought so" Taehyung spoke in his deep husky voice giving him shivers. 

Taehyung got up and walked closer to the younger. Jungkook just kept his head low. The elder kissed his lips lightly and picked him up in bridal style walking to the red room. The younger instantly knew he wasn't gonna sleep tonight because the latter would be pounding into him the entire night. 

He placed Jungkook on the floor, standing as he tied his hands above him. Jungkook knew better to make a sound but just to test his luck he spoke,

"I'm sorry master. My phone was dead. Please don't do this" He looked up and smirked. 

"You were doing so well until now" He ripped the younger's shirt off in an instant and started bitting his baby's sinful collarbone. 

Slowly he made his way down while taking off his denim jeans. He left sloppy kisses all the way down to the younger's slim waist. He then came up and looked at him in the eyes as he swirled his tongue around the younger's erected bud. He pulled away and slammed his lips on his, exploring the younger's mouth fully while he took off his boxers. 

Now the younger was totally naked. Taehyung slowly ran his finger through his entrance and chuckled in the kiss as the younger let out a needy whine. 

"So needy and all for me" Taehyung pulled away as he brought and placed bud clamps on the younger's erected buds with vibrators while the latter moaned at the sudden painful pleasure.

The elder then slid a dildo without preparation as Taehyung knew his baby didn't need it because they did the deed early in the morning as well and set it on low. The dominant moved back and looked at his baby. 

Every second a beautiful moan escaped from his lips as he bit them in an attempt to hold them back but failed as the elder increased the vibration speed. The submissive let out a loud moan at the continuous stimulation of the latter's hole. The younger felt a knot forming in his stomach and he knew he was about to cum.

"I- Nngh! I'm about t-to c-cum" Jungkook stuttered.

"Hold it in bub" The elder replied as he increased the speed.

"P-please l-let me..Mmh" The younger let out a loud moan. 

"Please m-master' He stuttered again.  

"Hold it in bub like a good boy, okay?" Taehyung said and the younger just looked down at his words as he wanted to be a good boy for his hubby.

The younger continued to let out loud moans because of the strong vibrations for about 5 minutes which seemed like forever. Taehyung just sat on the couch in front of the bed and stared at him. Suddenly the dildo inside the younger started to vibrate on high speed making him cry out loud.  

"Ple-e-ase let m-me" He couldn't even speak without stuttering at this moment and his legs were shaking badly.  

He was gonna fall any moment if not for his hands that were preventing him as they were tied to above him. The dildo was vibrating right against his G-spot and precum was leaking from his aching hard dick. Jungkook was a beautiful moaning mess.