Baby

This chapter was requested by _taekookisrealibk_ since you wanted a short chapter

This chapter was requested by _taekookisrealibk_ since you wanted a short chapter. I made it short. I hope you will like it 💜

Taehyung's POV

I smiled at my little baby as I pulled off his hoodie replacing it with an over sized shirt, well more like my shirt. I pretended to close my eyes to make my baby feel better as I fixed the shirt since he don't like people seeing him naked when he is in his littlespace. I had to look though to properly to put on the clothes.

With a smile my baby picked out a pair of super hero underwear to wear and told me to turn around.

"Don't wook dada or you see Kookoo nakew!!!!" Jungkook squealed as he sat on his bed and removed the pants he was wearing with slight difficulty, trying his hardest to fulfill the big task. Once he had the underwear in his body, he turn around and started crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?"I asked as I see my baby in tears as he fell to ground. I was so confused as I crouched to the level same as him and hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked again.

"Kookoo hate his body" He sobbed.

"Why baby?" I asked as I rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Kookoo don't wook bwutiful" He said and I frowned hearing that.

"Who told you that baby? Kookoo is the most beautiful in the whole world. My baby is the prettiest"

"Weally dada?" He asked as he looked up to me with his big Bambi eyes.

"Really baby" I said and kissed him all over his face.

He started giggling so I started to tickle him. He was laughing loudly. I swear his laughs are the most beautiful thing in the world I have ever heard. After a while of goofing around. We decided to watch Iron Man while cuddling.

____________________________________
That's all for this chapter. 🤩
Vote and drop comments if you liked it. ☺
If there are any mistakes. I am sorry for that. Please ignore the mistakes. 🥺
Feel free to drop requests.
Stay healthy and happy. 😇
Borahae 💜💜

 😇Borahae 💜💜