Grown-ups

This chapter is requested by Taegir_Bunguk123 I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Elder- Jungkook

Younger- Taehyung
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Third Person's POV

Jeon Jungkook was a 11 year old boy when he used to baby sit his brother, Jimin and his brother's best friend Kim Taehyung.  Jimin and Taehyung were considered as soulmates, both of them being 7 year old.

Jungkook used to baby sit both of them a lot of times and the three really enjoyed being together. Playing, goofing around with each other, having several sleepovers together. It was fun.

"When we will be big boys then I will marry you hyungie and you'll be the mumma of the house and I will be the Dada of the house"

This was a regular thing which Taehyung said to Jungkook and the elder of the two would always pat the other's head and chuckle saying,

"You are too adorable to be dominant TaeTae"

And Taehyung would pout for a few minutes before forgetting as he always got busy playing.

Well, time passed and Jungkook moved to Seoul for his further studies and lost contacts with Taehyung as Jimin and Taehyung were still back at Busan.

He was 13 at that time and Taehyung and Jimin were 10. Though once in a while he got to heard about Taehyung through Jimin. 

Years passed and Jungkook was now 24, a working man under a well-known company. He earned quite good, good enough for him to buy Gucci every two months.

On the other hand, Taehyung and Jimin were moving to Seoul for their career as well. They both were 20 now.

Taehyung grew up a lot and it was exactly opposite of what Jungkook thought. He was now a really really handsome, charming man. Jungkook on the other hand grew up to be a lot more pretty than he was. His slim waist and thicc thighs were what Taehyung didn't knew about.

Jungkook went to pick Jimin and Taehyung up from the airport as they were arriving today. The trio were excited to see each other after so long. Especially, Taehyung.

Jimin and Taehyung walked out of the airport laughing as the held their luggage. Jungkook gulped when he saw the duo.

'Is that Taehyung? Like really the cutie little  TaeTae? He changed a lot dude, he looked damn hot but he still was cute'

That was the first thing that crossed the elder's mind. Jimin ran to his brother when he spotted him in the crowd and hugged him tightly. The brothers were having a reunioun when Taehyung was eyeing Jungkook's beautiful face.

'He is a lot more prettier than he was before. Not that he wasn't preety before but he is glowing more now. My pretty baby. I am here to make you mine hyungie'

That was the first thing that came in Taehyung's mind. Jungkook's eyes shifted to Taehyung after he broke the hug with Jimin. Jungkook happily went to hug Taehyung as well and the other gladly hugged back, wrapping his arms on the elder's waist.

That touch made Jungkook blush but he composed himself and broke the hug with a bunny smile.

"Hyungie let's go. I am hungry" Jimin whined earning the attention of two who seemed somewhat lost.