Fourteen. Daddy issues

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l

Chapter fourteen:
Season 3 episode 9
"The girl who knew too much"
Part one

Chapter fourteen:Season 3 episode 9"The girl who knew too much"Part one

PHONE CALLS and text messages had come to be a godsend in Kaitlin Jones' life

PHONE CALLS and text messages had come to be a godsend in Kaitlin Jones' life. Beacon hills was as chaotic as the day she left, but this time, the chaos was dangerous, instead of worrying about being in the same class as your friends or having your fist kiss, the teens of beacon hills had alpha packs, dark druids and more supernatural problems.

Scott had sent her a text later the next night, informing her that Lydia had called a 911. So she jumped into her car, Kodin riding shotgun, as quick as she could, the twins quickly driving to the school.

The very loud sound of Scott McCall's dirt bike was heard as three separate vehicles pulled up to beacon hills high school.

The twins, along with Scott and Stiles jumped out or off of their respected vehicles "where is she?" Worry was evident in Kodins voice as he searched for the strawberry blonde.

"Over here" Alison called, walking up to the four with a shook up Lydia at her side.

"Lydia?"

The strawberry blonde shook her head "it's the same thing. Same thing as the pool, I got into the car, heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body" she turns to Kodin, recalling their conversation the night at the pool.

"You found a dead body?!"

"Not yet" she shook her head, Stiles furrows his brows "what do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're suppose to call us after you find the dead body"

Lydia crosses her arms over her chest, once again firmly shaking her head "oh no, I'm not doing that again, you find the dead body from now on"