Fifty three. Failed

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter fifty three
season 4 episode 7
"Weaponized"
(Part one)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter fifty threeseason 4 episode 7"Weaponized"(Part one)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

"ITS SCARY AS SHIT, but I'm gonna be fine, Katie" Jamie spoke to her friend as they exited the witch's car, locking it and walking towards her new home

"Have you told your dad?" Kaitlin questioned as she took in the Beauty of the house before her.

This house was the same size as her own, same kind of neighborhood not too far away from her own, but the layout, how the house sat atop a type of hill, it wasn't steep, but you could feel it in your legs.

"I called him before we left, he wasn't that surprised but I know he's upset about it"

"Because of your mom?"

Kaitlin watched as Jamie frowned, she felt the way Jamie's mood shifted, the mention of her mother always hurt her, but Jamie was strong.

Jamie's mother was killed by hunters when she was 7. They had been driving home after swim practice when their car was hit. The crash wasn't what killed Meredith Reid, the hunters that dragged her out of her own car and murdered her while her daughter screamed and watched from the backseat was what took Jamie's mother away from her.

The only reason Jamie hadn't died that night was because of the alpha of her pack, Satomi had gotten to Jamie before the hunters could, but the trauma of that night stayed with her.

"He's scared, I know he is, he just won't admit it"

"Sounds like someone I know" Kaitlin smiled as jamie groaned.

"You wanna come in?" She had asked the brunette who sighed. "I should get home, make sure my mom's okay"

"Call me, okay?" Jamie watched as Kaitlin nodded and she noted how the girl reeked of anxiety. "There's still another third of the list to crack, Kate."