forty nine. Change will come

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter forty-nine
season 4 episode 4
"the benefactor"
(Part three)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter forty-nineseason 4 episode 4"the benefactor"(Part three)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

NATALIE JONES is a hard working woman

NATALIE JONES is a hard working woman. The single mother worked her very hardest to give her kids the things they had their entire lives. But as most people do, she frequently experienced a thing called burnout.

There were days where all she wanted to do was drink 40 cups of coffee and binge watch a trashy reality tv show, laying in her living room, away from the world.
But as a trauma surgeon at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital, does days rarely came.

If she wasn't at work, she was at home, cooking and cleaning, listening to her twins argue and bicker.

Since moving home, that routine changed ever so slightly. Instead of just listening to Kaitlin and Kodin bicker, she now had a third child to take care of and a whole world of supernatural problems to take part in.

Magic and the world of the supernatural has been apart of Natalie's life since she was the ripe age of 12 years old and had realized that her life would never be the same. But in beacon hills, and with the majority of her children's friends being werewolves, the problem took a new life.

Now, however, Natalie experienced that rare time of quiet. The house was silent and still without her children in it, the twins were with their friends, Isaac included and she finally had some time to herself.

An episode of criminal minds played on the tv as she sat on the sofa, sweatpants on and her hair in a neat ponytail. She devoured some leftover pasta Kaitlin had made the previous night and a cup of chai tea sat at her side.
The world was a loud place, every corner you turned had a new surprise for you to face. So when moments like this happened, she reveled in it.

Unfortunately for Natalie. Her world wasn't silent for lone as a loud and taunting knock came at her front door, disturbing her peace and knocking her back into reality.