Eleven. You're not a nobody

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l
Chapter eleven
Season 3 episode 6
"Motel California"
Part two

l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||lChapter elevenSeason 3 episode 6"Motel California" Part two

KAITLIN had sent a quick text to Stiles, knowing she should tell him about the new things she and the girls had uncovered

Now, he and Kodin were in the room with them, they had explained what Lydia heard and about the new numbers.

"The last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon" Alison explained.

"Yeah, I know he was definitely off with me too. But actually it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine" Stiles added, stood by the bathroom door.

"See, it is the motel" Lydia looked to the two girls "so, either we get out of here right now or" she pulls open a drawer, pulling out a bible "or someone needs to learn to do an exorcism ASAP" the three all simultaneously look at the twins who sat on Kaitlin's bed.

Kaitlin shrugged her shoulders "sounds easy enough" Stiles raised his eyebrows "really?"

"No. We're not doing an exorcism. Plus that's only two, who's the other three suicides?" Kaitlin states, sitting up from her position.

"Okay, what if it's not just the motel?" Stiles continued on with his theory. "The number in the office went up by five right?"

"What like five sacrifices?"

"That doesn't make sense, the sacrifices go in three's, why would two more be added" Kodin wondered aloud, Stiles hesitates. Glancing at the twins.

"What if it's not just the werewolves, maybe whoever the Darach is, is trying to get whatever or whoever could stop it out of the way" his eyes go to the twins, who raise their eyebrows, glancing at eachother. Stiles gives Kodin a look and the boy realizes what he meant.