Fifty five. Collateral

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter fifty five
season 4 episode 8
"Time of Death"
(Part one)

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter fifty fiveseason 4 episode 8"Time of Death"(Part one)

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

A BOY WITH PALE SKIN and whiskey brown eyes opened the door, his face growing into a sincere smile when he laid eyes on the small brunette. "Your dad let me in"

Stiles moved out of the way, welcoming the girl into his room, she quickly walked into the now familiar room, planting herself on the comfy bed of his, a sigh leaves her lips. Stiles quickly rests next to her. "Penny for your thoughts?" He attempted to joke. Kaitlin only smiles, another sigh leaving her lips. "What's wrong Katie?"

"My parents are fighting again"

"It's become a weekly thing now, they try to hide it but I can hear them most nights"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I don't think they're gonna last though, probably gonna break up" she spoke of it so casually. Having become accustomed to it.

"I hear them argue about me some nights...my dad doesn't like me very much"

"Katie-"

"I hear him say it"

Stiles paused, throwing his arms around the small girl, she didn't cry, only hugged him back, tight.

(Kaitlin's pov...)

I've carried my childhood with me like stones in my pocket; each pebble, each rock, signified special unique moments, moments that shaped my life, moments that shaped me. It was little things, it was big things. My first soccer game, swim meet, my first day of school, My first kiss, my first crush...loosing my nana and Tyler. My entire relationship with my father...Mark.