Fifty one. Closer to doomsday

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter fifty one
season 4 episode 5
"IED"
(Part one)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter fifty oneseason 4 episode 5"IED"(Part one)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

"DEADPOOL? LIKE WADE WILSON?

"No, Deadpool, like a hit list of supernatural creatures"

Kaitlin, Kodin, Isaac and Natalie sat at the breakfast table. The teens were explaining the most recent developments in beacon hills with the doctor.

"Why do you know who Wade Wilson is?" Isaac thought out loud and Natalie laughed.

"I raised three kids Isaac, of course I know who he is"

"Can we get back to the supernatural kill list, please?" Kaitlin interrupted before they got off track, sighing.

"Who's on this list?"

"So far, Isaac, Derek, Scott, Kira, Lydia and Malia. But Lydia is working on cracking the rest of the cypher now and getting the rest of the names" Kaitlin answered her mother.

"So neither of you are on it?" She looks between her children, reaching a hand out and resting it on Isaac's arm in reassurance.

"Not yet anyway" Kaitlin muttered, earning herself a glare from Kodin.

"We might not be..."

"Oh get real, Kodin" she exclaimed "we're one hundred percent on it"

"We're witches of the most famous and powerful bloodline, you really think they're just gonna skip past us?" Her irritated voice cut through her brother and he sighed. Knowing she was right but hating the idea of her being in danger.

"Okay, let say you are on it? What do we do? How do we avoid this?"

"We don't" Kodin spoke solemnly. "There is not avoiding it, we have to stop them before they can get to us, find out who else has the list"