Fifty four. How could you?

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter fifty four
season 4 episode 7
"Weaponized"
(Part two)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter fifty fourseason 4 episode 7"Weaponized"(Part two)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

KAITLIN JONES always saw life as a book

KAITLIN JONES always saw life as a book. A series of chapters that changed at every turning point in a persons life. Each book was different, some had less chapters than others, some were more complicated, but all of them had different stories, no two the same.

The current chapter she was living was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. She knew the more she went on with her life the more complicated and difficult it would become, but you can't skip chapters, that's not how life works. You have to read every line, meet every character. You're not gonna enjoy all of it.

Hell, some chapters will make you cry for weeks, break your heart in ways that may never be fixed. You will read things you don't want to read, and you'll have moments when you don't want the pages to end. Not every story has a happy ending and there's not a thing you can do to change that, no matter how good you are, how much you help people or how much you pray, your story is what it is, it's not always gonna end in a happily ever after.

Kaitlin thought about death a-lot. Her family's death, her friends death, people she'd never met, her own death. Death was all around, and it was embedded into everyone's story. It was a definite, eventually everything will die.

Sitting in the hale vault, her friends with her, Kaitlin thought about death more than she had ever done before. The school stunk of rot, teenagers fading away thanks to an unknown sickness that had infected the building. Her senses were always high, it was just how she worked, but never had they been so high as they were in that moment. She felt the fear in her friends, felt the anxiety in herself and felt the pain of the boy sitting next to her.

Stiles sat close to Kaitlin, his shoulder touching her own. He was terrified, but wore a normal expression. She knew that no one else in the room was aware of just how scared the boy was, even the werewolves were oblivious.