forty eight. werewitch

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter forty-eight
season 4 episode 4
"the benefactor"
(Part two)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter forty-eightseason 4 episode 4"the benefactor"(Part two)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

"werewolf?"

"werewolf?"

Liam was calmer now, standing infront of kira, close to the front door of the lake house, as the rest of the pack surrounded him.
they'd done their best to try and explain to him the entire situation and the severity of his transformation. let's just say, he didn't believe it.

"werecoyote" he moves on to malia, she nods.

"another werewolf" isaac is next, stood with his arms crossed and head tilted.

"banshee" lydia points, indicating his correct answer.

"witches?" the twins are next in line. the pair give each other a glance but nod their heads respectively.

Liam turns around toward kira, the girl smiling. "fox?"

"kitsune. but fox works"

liam sighs, turning back around and directing his attention to Stiles.

"what are you?"

"uh" Stiles tries to find his words, glancing at kaitlin. "for a little while, i was possessed by an evil spirit. it was very evil"

kaitlin sighs at the mention of the nogitsune, letting him continue.

"what are you now?"

Stiles ponders the question, scratching his eyebrow in thought. "better?"

liam nervously glanced around the room, spotting the chains that sat in a duffel bag on the couch.

"those for me?"

"no they're for me" malia shakes her head, her eyes now burning a steel blue.