Fifty. nobody to save me

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter fifty
season 4 episode 4
"the benefactor"
(Part four)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter fiftyseason 4 episode 4"the benefactor"(Part four)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

"I WONDER if Malia has tore my brother to shreds yet" Kaitlin wondered out loud

"I WONDER if Malia has tore my brother to shreds yet" Kaitlin wondered out loud. Surprising Stiles with her words and causing a loud laugh to leave his lips.

"I mean come on, Isaac would use Kodin as a human shield"

"That's...so true" he laughs more.

"Are you as bored as I am?" She rises to her feet, stretching her legs. "Cause I'm so fucking bored"

"Yeah...wanna go make fun of a bunch of drunk freshman?"

"that's so mean" Kaitlin stared at him for a moment, watching as his face contorted into one of embarrassment. "I'm kidding of course I want to do that"

Stiles sighed, laughing lightly. "You're an ass" he opened the door for her and she chuckled.

"You love me"

The two made their way downstairs, watching as the partygoers came into view. The pair got a few strange stares from people, obviously getting some sort of idea when they'd seen the pair walk downstairs together.

Stiles kept close to Kaitlin as they made their way to the kitchen, seeing a few familiar faces.

"Kaitlin?!"

The witch turned abruptly, being barreled into by a short blonde girl, hugging her tightly. "Hey, Paige"

"I didn't know you were here oh my god" the teenager slurred, a very obvious sign that she was wasted. She excitedly flagged someone behind her over "Josh, this is my captain, Kaitlin Jones"

A taller boy walked towards them, a floppy grin on his lips as he looked at Kaitlin. Stiles watched him closely.

"You're Kodin's sister" he stated and Kaitlin nodded, obviously uncomfortable. "Saw you at practice the other day...damn"