Fifty two. intuition kills

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅
Chapter fifty two
season 4 episode 5
"IED"
(Part two)
⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅Chapter fifty twoseason 4 episode 5"IED"(Part two)⋅•⋅⊰•☽༓☾•⊱⋅•⋅

"YOU THINK HE'S GONNA COME BACK?"

"Hell if I know, but we need to be careful, if he knows he's on the list there's a large chance he'll come back to beacon hills" Kaitlin answered her brother, the twins stood at the girls locker, discussing the situation that Kaitlin had just filled her brother in on. "If he even left in the first place"

"I know you're scared, Katie." Kodins voice was solemn and full of pain. "But we're gonna figure this out"

"I'm not scared I'm just..." Kaitlin glanced around the hallway, watching as students passed by, feeling a hundred eyes on her.

Kodin watched his sister nervously take in her surroundings and his heart clenched. It had been years since he'd seen her this on edge, this terrified. Yeah, she denied it, but Kodin and Kaitlin Jones were connected, by heart, by mind and by soul. Kodin felt what she did, and sometimes it was a curse.

"Holy shit"

Kodin had been so distracted by his own thoughts that he had completely missed his sisters eyes widen. "Is that..."

He turned around when he heard the voice, that same voice he'd heard everyday for four years, back in Boston. "Jonesy!"

"Jamie?!"

Kaitlin jumped into action, rushing toward the redhead who moved forward equally as fast. James threw her arms around Kaitlin, squeezing the life out of her. Kaitlins giggles filled the hallway, grabbing the attention of a strawberry blonde and a werecoyote who were walking towards Kodin.

Lydia glanced at Malia in confusion, watching as Kaitlin spoke to the girl infront of them.

"What's going on?" She asked Kodin, who shrugged.