She put on a light makeup, eyeliner, mascara and pink lipgloss.
While putting on gold strap wedges, she heard a commotion happening downstairs and thought 'they're here.'
She looked at her reflection in the mirror one more time, satisfied with her look, she sighed deeply and left.

As she walked down the passage she could hear familiar voices and laughter.

As she was about to walk downstairs, she was surprised to see her grandparents.

"Nani! Dada!" She ran excitedly downstairs to them and gave them the tightest hug ever.
"You're here!"

Priya and Ram laughed happily as they both hugged her back and each kissed her on both sides of her head.
"Meri bachi!" Priya cried as she kept kissing her granddaughter all over her face making her giggle as if she was a little girl again. They all pulled away and looked each other happily.

"Look at you! You look so beautiful!" Priya squealed making everyone laugh.

That's when Pragya noticed there were other visitors as well and she knew them very well from their anniversary party. She quickly walked towards them,

"I'm so sorry, Mr and Mrs Mehra I got distracted. Namaste," she greeted with smile, hands joined together and was surprised to be pulled in a hug.

"Oh Pragya you have no idea how much I wanted to meet you! Your grandmother will not shut up about you!" Ragini confessed and everyone laughed.

"Only her grandmother? What about her grandfather?!" Neil joked, "He has told me how intelligent you are, just like your father." Pragya smiled brightly at them.

She then noticed Disha and Daljeet behind them.
She greeted Daljeet and touched her feet.
"Bless you child," Daadi smiled brightly at her. "Such a lovely girl."
Pragya lowered her head and blushed.

Disha bumped her shoulder with hers, "Arre! Blushing queen!" She teased, laughing as Pragya playfully sent glares towards her.

Sindoora and her twin daughters stood silently, fuming in jealousy at how the Mehras were interacting with Pragya.

"Pragya Pragya, everybody loves Pragya. Arg! I don't get it. Like what's there to love?" Tanu murmured.

"Since when she's BFF with Disha?" Aliya asked confused.

Tanu groaned in frustration and turned to her mother, "This is not good mother, she's getting all the attention from the Mehras, eventually they'll start planning her wedding with Abhi."

"Trust me when I say, it will never come to that." Sindoora smiled evilly, scaring her daughters, they knew that look very well.

Sindoora decided to interrupt this whole family reunion and put on a fake smile. "So sorry to interrupt, but perhaps we can take this outside our pool yard. Lunch will be soon served."

"Well then let's go eat! I'm famished!" Ram joked as he rubbed his tummy making everyone laugh.
"You're always hungry honey," Priya teased rolling her eyes.

"That I am sweetheart," He pecked her on her cheek, then took Pragya's hand. "Want to escort this old man to lunch?"

Pragya giggled then kissed him on the cheek, "it's a date."

"Arre yaar! Abhi kahaan hai? He should be here by now." Ragini said annoyed.

Pragya's eyes went large at the realization. She was having lunch with Abhi's family, and Tanu.