054

omg omg i love you all so much 😭 thank you so much for 25k reads and 1k votes y'all have no idea how this made my day so much better <3 tysm again and im sorry for disappearing yet again i was too engrossed in playing games

*************

"... what...? did you just say?"

taehyung's voice was trembling. he doesn't know if he should be relieved? sad? mad? or confused?

"rika had an accident. at first i thought it was fake since how could that happen so coincidentally when we're trying to solve a problem with her part of it. but..." jeongguk pauses as he raked his hair back. he was extremely flabbergasted after knowing the news. "the truck driver had a couple of drinks and rika was seen mindlessly crossing the street... which then resulted to rika getting hit by the truck."

"oh my god." jimin gasped as he clenched the towel he was holding. the papers seokjin was holding has been lying on the floor for quite a while now after hearing the shocking news. "i don't know... but i—" jeongguk faces away as he gritted his teeth.

"due to the strong impact, rika died immediately and wasn't even able to ask for help. the truck driver escaped but was soon found and is now in the hands of police."

"h-how?! d-didn't she just hate and screamed at us? why— why is thi—?!"

"jimin if i just never did any of this bullshit of mine no one would have been killed!? why the fuck is this happening?! it's because i'm a pussy! if i never used her, none of this would have happened! i never liked her but she's still a human being! i fucking kill—"

taehyung pushes jimin and jeongguk away who looked as if they were about to fight. "stop!! this is no ones' fault okay?! didn't you say it yourself, jeongguk? an accident! it was just an accident!"

"accident? yeah i may be one but the fucking guilt is there taehyung! it's right there! no matter how small or big my involvement may have been, she was still a person who i dated and not to mention i fucking used her!!"

seokjin ran up and hugged the three altogether. "shhh... stop thinking those bad thoughts... it'll be alright..." jimin and taehyung due to the immense pressure after knowing the news cried while jeongguk stood there with tears in his eyes.

he never really did love rika. he found her annoying, clingy and crazy but he still dated her and somewhere deep in his heart, he wished she would change for the better and they could just be friends.

it was going to be a long week...

—————————

"yes we send our condolences to you all." taehyung says to MC on the phone. the four of them stayed together for a whole week and refused to go outside, trying to use that as a way to show respect to rika, also since they couldn't bear to go out at all.

"mhm bye..."

"what did they say?" jimin inquires. "they currently held a small get together of rika's friends and acquaintances. they said that it would be fine if we wished not to go after what had happened with her."

jeongguk groggily walked towards the ref and took a glass of water. "did something happen?" his deep morning voice asked. seokjin shook his head. "nothing much, the mystic group just held a get together for rika."

"oh..."

seokjin gazes at the jeongguk who went back in his room, worried. until now he knew that jeongguk is still blaming himself for what happened with rika but just isn't showing it. at first he was already so happy after finding out that jeongguk used rika to get him jealous, hoping that maybe that means he also like him. but then this news just had to drop and pretty much exploded in their faces.

he sighs as he took a sip of his drink. just when will all this suffering end already?

************

i've wanted to write this part for so long but i just couldnt bc i cant find that right time to do so,, after finding out we reached 1k i realized i should at least give smth

anw pls don't hesitate and continue commenting !! i love reading y'all comments it alw makes me so happy lysm <3