037

i'm going to be focusing on jinkook since its essential for the story so expect less taegi moments

***********

jimin and taehyung frowns as their two friends continued to meaninglessly tease each other and their jokes are just hilarious. and quick note, it's stupid if you thought they weren't being sarcastic.

"ha, you dumbass!" jeongguk exclaims as he points at jin with a smug face. "it's great that my amazing girlfriend, rika, is amazing at cooking and quite possibly everything."

jin visibly flinches but jeongguk kept his eyes shut with a smirk so he didn't catch it. the younger was dating a girl named rika. she was a pretty blonde haired lady who was very sophisticated however, when taehyung was with the four, he stumbled upon a long brown haired lady, saying that rika shouldn't be trusted. he didn't remember that female's name but he did remember her nickname; MC.

and because of this girlfriend that is very suspicious; especially after MC spoke badly of her even though rika claimed the two of them to be the closest of friends.

jin started to what he'd call, fuck everything up. his jin-hyung volunteered to cook for them but after he saw jeongguk everything just became a shit-show. seokjin probably remembered how jeongguk is dating someone and because of it, his cooking was affected immensely.

jeongguk teased him continuously and compared him to his girlfriend while he could only retort with curses because he was too sad about the fact that he's dating someone yet again. jimin and taehyung had already argued how teasing him wouldn't catch the younger's attention romantically, never, not in a million years. but he isn't really good with flirting since most of past relationships were just forced since ever since, his first love was always and probably will be the only one he'll love, jeongguk.

he once tried to advance to the younger but to no avail, jeongguk always thinks he's playing with him. the two, jimin and taehyung, also tried to help him however as always, he sees it as a joke.

jin scoffs as he walked away from the cackling jeongguk to grab his bag and exited the apartment as jeongguk went silent and the two followed him. well, they're going to ignore each other again for a week as it seems.

"hyung!" taehyung calls out as he power-walked. the two ran to him to catch up. "d-do you want to go to our place, hyung?" his pouty-lipped friend asked. he only sighed but nodded.

the three arrived at jimin and taehyung's place almost immediately since seokjin doesn't really want to cry outside. he immediately broke down while the two just hugged him, muttering sweet and comforting nothings to calm him down.

this is what; 6th? yeah probably, 6th time when he and jeongguk teased each other to the point the other would leave and ignore each other. he doesn't really get why up until now, he still likes him.

he soon finished crying and sat down the couch, jimin handing him water to help him calm down while taehyung continued to pat his back. "jin-hyung..." taehyung started as jimin sat down.

"it's good that you stopped the bad teasing and just started to do like... cooking! or being nice yet playful to him! but if he just hurts you like this, i don't want you to continue this... love."

jimin nods at his soulmate's statement. "jeongguk is cool 'n all but i don't think if healthy to keep that kind of flirting but with hurting (emotionally) relationship."

the oldest bitterly laughs. "pitiful, isn't it not? but hey, i liked him the moment we met and grew even stronger after we became closer." the two frowns as they realized how hurt their jin-hyung is this time although the reason of their argument (jeongguk teasing him about him being a bad cook unlike his current girlfriend) is a bit okay unlike the other times, they indeed after all have been fighting like this for apparently six times now.

seokjin's lips quivers while readying himself to go on another rant about his feelings towards the younger. the two could only look at each with pained expression.

this is going to be a long night for the three of them.

**********

anyone who watches or reads one punch man here who ships saitama and genos together 👀 and mystic messenger anyone?