053 + introduction

i finally figured out how settle the rika problem omg finally 😭

************

jeongguk, jimin, taehyung and jin stared at the phone intensely. the people who has helped settle rika told them that they should call try calling rika while their friend will try and find her location while still making sure that their own location won't be revealed to her.

the youngest took a deep breath when MC messaged to their gc a 'go.' signaling that they can proceed and call her. he remembered her number after the whole "i will try and get you" (or something like that, he is honestly trying to forget it) fiasco. the agonizing 10 seconds was painful but it became more painful when rika's squeaky voice rang throughout jin's apartment.

"ggukie! hi! did you call me for a date? hehe okay fine~! let me check some clothes and fix my hair—"

"rika." the latter shuts her mouth. "i'm not angry at what you said before but this time i'm not lying nor joking. we really are over." silence engulfed them as the female did not reply to jeongguk's words.

"look, i'm sorry i shouldn't have used you. but i didn't think that you would like me and i thought that once you found out, you would just get mad then ignore me. but please i'm not lying nor being forced by anyone. this really is just jeon jeongguk talking to you. i never liked you and just used you to get jin-hyung jealous."

the mentioned model flinches then immediately glared at jeongguk. did he just that right? he was just making him, kim seokjin, get jealous?! t-then would that mean that—

"i'm so—"

the youngest flinches all of a sudden, startling the three. "s-she, she ended the call."

taehyung sighs. "well at least she didn't act all 'oh he was just lying' shit." jimin nods as he took jeongguk's phone from his hand and read the mystic group's message.

'we found it thank u and bye !!'

"well at least this thing is out of our hands." the pouty-lipped jimin says as he returned the phone. the three could only sigh, all four thinking of different things.

*************
i know i know why is the introduction at the middle part of the story but im stupid and havent thought too much back then 😭

anw, yoongi's fans who will be seen constantly will be here to help yall find out what the possible secret account's username

and i really enjoyed editing and making sure the whole shit would look legit :3

(y'all might wonder why their followers aren't equal for example is tae and jimin; take consideration that taehyung is also a fan account while jimin is just posting abt himself and would casually post some fan tweets. and ofc jin has a high followers bc he's a model)

introduction:

— kim taehyung