046

lately bc of the shit i read, i've been thinking how would one really feel if the person they love the most, maybe even their husband, would ignore and leave them? (this is all bc of that taegi fic and manhua T^T)

****************

a week has passed after taehyung had been with rika. she hasn't appeared in that same street ever since. for after he went to bogum's house, he would always walk around the streets going to jeongguk's, checking if that person would be there. luckily, she never was.

he didn't really think the female would go stalker-mode since she doesn't feel like that type of person. however, he did feel like she was the type of person who would persistently bug you (and would probably even control you). taehyung grimaced at how this rika won't get the news and just accept the fact that she and jeongguk broke up. he arrived at the younger's apartment, his habit of making extra sure that the door is locked (all because of the blonde female) was seen by the trio; kim seokjin, park jimin and of course, jeon jeongguk.

"uhh hyung? what are you...?"

after a minute of checking if it was locked, he ignored the confused stares he got and just walked to the living room. he sat down and the three could feel that something was up. usually whenever they have these get-togethers he'd be smiling, but the face taehyung just gave them was a hard stare, his hands clasped together and was placed on his thighs. "taetae?" jimin spoke up as he approached taehyung and hugging him.

the latter sighs loudly. "jeongguk." he started, startling the younger. "y-yes?" he replies, his body went stiff since he never heard taehyung call his name this domineering and serious.

"have you properly broken up with rika?"

the three stared at him with a confused look. rika? "what? but um yeah... before jin-hyungie visited me, she visited me first. i didn't know why she did but i knew i couldn't really continue faking my nonexistent feelings for her so i broke it off."

taehyung grunts. "that's it? are you sure that she didn't say anything else?" jeongguk nods, confused why would there be 'anything else'. "i was pissed off, obviously i can't say anything but to get her to leave me since i never once liked her."

"then how come when i stumbled upon her, she told me that it was 'the heat of the moment and he never meant it'?" he said, his fingers making quotation marks. "hah?! what the fuck?" jeongguk exclaims, angry. jin and jimin moved a little bit further away from them, ready to just listen and observe. it was pretty obvious this topic is going to be something that those involved will either be annoyed and pissed off or maybe confused.

"are you fucking kidding me? if you are, hyung, it seriously isn't funny..." the youngest says with an annoyed look, although his body posture while sitting was very loose and you could almost feel anger seeping out of him. taehyung scoffs since he can't believe that jeongguk would actually think he'd kid about such matter. "why the fuck would i joke about that? am i mental or something?"

jeongguk curses as he whipped out his second phone, which is used so he wouldn't give out his real phone number on his main phone. he calls rika and puts it on speaker to allow his friends to hear. the female answers the call almost immediately. "ggukie! you finally called me! i missed you so!" her voice was shrill and squeaky almost as if she never thought of such weird ideas like how his break-up with her was invalid since he was angry about something else.

"i just wanted to clear things up, rika..." jeongguk says which earned a literal squeak from his ex. the three could only stare at him. however, taehyung observed rika instead of thinking about what jeongguk's words shall be to the female. his guts tell him that this blonde-haired lady isn't just some normal person who doesn't want to break up with their boyfriends or girlfriends.

after that short talk with that MC-girl, he knows she has got to have a mental illness. whatever it is, these type of things are usually something he used to wish would happen to him so he can pretend to be extremely smart, solving some extra hard problems but right now, oh how he wished to get this female to disappear on the face of the world.

"oh is it that we're actually not over? oh and i heard from taehyung-ssi that you and that jin had made up! that's nice! how are you? i'm doing amazing! how about you? do you miss me? i missed you so so much!"

the female continued babbling things while jin just stared at the phone intensely. this girl had the audacity to say 'that jin' and think that she and jeongguk never broke up! what kind of person would do that?! looks like this rival is going to be a one hell of a ride.

"god fucking hell shut up!!" jeongguk yells, angry since she wouldn't stop talking. this made the female quiet, finally...

"look rika-ssi..." jeongguk says, the rika-ssi was voiced out so hardly, showing how serious he was. "we're fucking over! i never once liked you and if you want me to tell the truth, i used you to get jin-hyungie jealous not because i found you pretty." jimin smiles as he notices how soft jeongguk spoke jin's name while the other words was almost basically spat out of the younger's mouth.

"but now i don't need you so what's the point of keeping you as a girlfriend. not to mention how although i'm bisexual, i always found myself much more attracted to male. meaning, ding ding! i never saw you as a girlfriend... only something i can use so don't fucking think that i never broke up with you because i don't like you, not even once, period."

silence took over after the youngest's rant. the three could only look at jeongguk and the phone back and forth. until they hear rika cackle maniacally. it was obvious that the image of sweet innocent kind lady persona that she had built to hide her true nature was broken. however taehyung couldn't really believe that such small matter destroyed it. well, he still consider the reason that maybe the female always win in controling her previous boyfriends and jeon jeongguk was the first one who broke free from it.

"hehe it's fine..." her evil laughs finally dies down but you can feel the smugness in her voice and how she's most probably smirking at the moment. "i have multiple sweethearts to show you that i can lead you to paradise. hopefully even, i can recruit dear jimin and taehyungie~! oh and i'd love to have jin recruited as well after all, it would be perfect to see the two of you broken and feelingless."

she pauses for while. "and also so emotionless where love can't be felt no more except utter happiness that you are part of paradise. goodbye and see you soon you four~!!"

*************

ONE UPDATE ONLY FOR TODAY IM SO FUCKING SORRY!!!! I HAVENT FINISHED 047 I'LL TRY TO POST IT TOMORROW IM REALLY SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW 😭😭🥺

this story is now so omg wtf bc of rika and 🥺👉👈 maybe also bc of me since this story im reading is such a fucking mess.

Σ(-᷅_-᷄) people wanting to overthrow eo from businesses, creating poisons to harm the female lead since she's the male lead's weakness and even involving the innocent children of the main couple like jfc is this how messy a relationship is with a big big ceo?