038

realized i've been updating four days after the last update ooh 👀 i'll try to keep it up hmm

***********

the trio huddled to jimin's room as his is currently the most organized one since taehyung hadn't cleaned his yet after organizing his drawers full of merchandises. they all immediately threw themselves on the comfortable and fluffy bed, all grabbing a pillow to hug while the two self-proclaimed soulmates pat jin's back.

he took a deep breath, preparing for another long rant about his messy relationship with jeongguk. however, he didn't do that. heck, it was something he never thought he would say out loud. he thought about countless of times but never once said it.

"s-should i just give up?" jin sniffles. "i mean, like, we constantly fight, argue and tease each other so bad, this happens." taehyung stared at him with sad eyes.

"hyungie," he spoke. "i know you've done so much to catch his attention... but!" the younger voices out, the last word coming out of his mouth with a dash of excitement and hopefulness. "you haven't that done one~ thing yet!" taehyung says, his pronunciation of one trailing off and the thing escaped his mouth strongly as if immediately suggesting, it'd be a great plan to do before he permanently stops this mess.

jimin picks up taehyung's stare at him and smiles. "confess."

one word. very easy to write, spell, read; he could most probably do everything involving the word except doing it in real life on the person that he like.

seokjin was quiet after that statement. he's probably nervous but fully understood the younger's words. i mean, they all remember when jeongguk stupidly says to jin that he'll be attracted to everyone romantically... except kim fucking seokjin.

that day was quite simple for their group. jin inwardly cries in front of jeongguk but just pretended to be called by someone important and left, jimin; after jin left, choked jeongguk in pure irritation after saying that even though he had told the two a million times how much he actually likes his jin-hyung ever since they met each other and lastly taehyung, trying to remove jimin from jeongguk yet exerting little force since he was also pissed off.

there was also that time when jin had a scandal that he was dating this famous female actress. his company luckily was very kind and cared for his feelings so they told him that whatever statement, he'd want to say and convey to the public, they'll release it. however, before they released the statement saying, he's not dating her for he only sees her as a workmate, the female actress used his popularity (although her's were higher that his) and said they were dating without asking his opinion.

those times were the most messiest in his past since he had to settle the problem the actress created, calming the buzzing paparazzis asking for his opinion and the fans going crazy waiting for his own confirmation.

but then jeongguk (who had heard it from his friend which caused him to break a glass, shattering it, damaging his hands in the process) went to him asking if it was true. he was about to decline and say it was the annoyance of an actress who pretended it when the younger laughed at him saying what kind of good deed did he do to deserve a good lady. also mentioning how, he was just a loser who got popular because of some connections.

and because of the pent-up stress, seokjin exploded and said that they were dating (although they weren't). he remembered seeing a very shocked (and kind of slightly just an itty-bitty sadness or maybe he was just daydreaming?) jeongguk. since he was stressed, he babbled how unlike himself, jeongguk doesn't have any girlfriends saying that he's probably a bad boyfriend, a bad kisser and something other hurtful words.

after... after that, jeongguk started dating multiple women, always bragging it to jin. he felt stupid after that scandal since the female actress wasn't even interested in him in the first place!

taehyung and jimin got mad at him that time (they also scolded jeongguk but seokjin isn't really aware of that like the younger's feelings for him too) saying it was his stupidity that got him in that situation and how he shouldn't release his pent-up anger to his friends and most importantly those he's in love with. but he had to suck it up since he can't turn back in time and fix it.

"mhm, yeah sure!" jin says sarcastically. "i can fucking do that! i can say: oh my! my beloved jeonggukie! your hyungie had loved you ever since we first met romantically! can we please date?" he finishes his statement with a long angry hmmm.

jimin exasperatedly sighs. "hyuuu~ngie~" he exclaims with gritted teeth and a smile. "what do you exactly expect? some random fairy will just grant both of you psychic powers and you'll both know what each other is thinking and is legitimately feeling? let's face it, jeonggukie is a very competitive person, unless you want him to end up with someone else, don't confess since i— no... we know he would do everything to make sure he won't be the loser in this utterly stupid fight because he doesn't really like losing."

the older pouts while taehyung just sighed. jin's grasp on the pillow became tighter as he know and fully understand the overflowing truth in jimin's words. jeon jeongguk is a very competitive person and like what jimin said, unless he do something about it, he'll lose him to someone else... forever. and he won't even be able to complain since... s-since...

he never once tried to show his true feelings properly to him.

********

jinkook's relationship is such a mess even my own brain hurts thinking about it :) however it reminds me of that story i read and their very vvvv complicated and fragile relationship because of the multiple (and when i say multiple it's super many) misunderstandings.

also the statement, gguk said abt: i'll fall in love w anyone except jin was from that story;; just wanna tell y'all lol