•Chapter 21•

(A/N)

Sorry about the huge writers block. I was thinking of ideas for this story! Now that I've got a good and different kind of change of events. It will be very interesting. Sorry if the chapters seem a bit rushed. I'm just trying to get the ideas in soon so I don't forget them. Thanks! Enjoy!

Oh and it's gonna be quite a bit of Pov switching so be prepared lol.

-------'''''----

Eva's POV•

I stare back into those beautiful green eyes again before I do something that I'd never thought that I would do. But its 2015 new me. Ugh what the hell.

I grabbed Nathan's T-shirt and yanked him towards me and smashed my lips against his. He was a little suprised but went along with it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms snaked around my waist, Pulling me closer to him.

"Oooooh they're kissing hehe!"

"Shut up Tommy, We're going to get caught!" Jay's voice rang from around the corner.

I pulled away from Nathan and stared at the two drunk boys in front of me. Once they saw me looking at them, They immediately ran behind a plant bush inside of the club.

"Excuse me, Nathan." I said as I got up. "Uhm. Ok."

I walked over to the crazed drunk boys and Tom said to Jay "Do you think that I would be a pretty princess?" While breaking out into a full on smile.

Jay didn't nod and put his hand in Tom's face saying "NO! IM THE QUEEN!"

I just sat there watching them, Laughing. They didn't even take notice that I was laughing or standing there at all until.

"Evaaaaaa! You know that I'm a pretty queen right?" Jay said batting his eyelashes.

"Sure you are, Queenie." I said back to Jay. He smiled and gave me a drink. It was New Years. I didn't plan on getting drunk, But I'll drink a tiny bit.

I downed the drink and I saw a familiar face walking towards me. Oh christ. It was Ariel. What a suprise. Wait. Why is she smirking?

"Your boyriend's mouth tastes real nice by the way." She said

"Sorry, what?" I say confused.

"Oh, you know. That Taylor guy that I had sex with in the room."

"That's nice. And he's my ex now so he can do, kiss, or whatever to anyone else. It's no longer my concern."

"Well, You'll see how much of a concern it is when you'll find yourself dead." Ariel snapped

"Wha-" was all I could say before I blacked out in the middle of the club.

•Unknown POV•

I found out that Nathan was now in the club for a New Years Party. He stole my girlfriend a long time ago, Now if I can't be happy then neither can he.

He stole my best friend. My only love in fact. Her name was Bella. I killed my only and first true love. I suffered badly from depression. I missed her long blonde hair. Her bright smile. It could light up the world. I was the happiest man alive.

Before I knew that Nathan was the one that she was interested in. I was so sick of it, Eventually I lost it, I couldn't control myself. It made me sick to my stomach.

Now he shall pay.

I called Ariel on her phone as her annoying voice picked up.

"WHAT?" She said annoyed.