•Chapter 2•

Chapter 2
edited

|Nathan's POV|

         *Flashback*

" Let go of her!" I growled

" Haha... In your dreams! She was mine first and you took her away from me! This is not some kind of f.ucking joke Nathan. It hurts me to do this but you left me no damn choice.Toby said. I took a step forward.

" Ah ah ah.... wouldn't want your precious Bella to get hurt do you?" he said with a smirk.  She kicked his leg but that only made his grip tighter. "You do that again and you'll make me do something that would make you wish that you'd never done this to me." He growled. Except, Bella didn't listen. She managed to get loose and yelped for me but then. .. BANG! it was all over.

       *Flashback Over*

I shook the thoughts away and made my way into Starbucks. I paid for my drink then sat down, Taking in my surroundings. A few minutes later, A beautiful girl walked in. She must have caught me looking at her because she blushed and looked away. A few minutes later a guy with brown hair and blue eyes wrapped his arm around her waist.

God she's so beautiful. Dear lord Nath, calm yourself down. Shes obviously taken. I thought to myself. 

   {Eva's POV}

I saw some guy who looked at me. I caught him staring and I blushed and looked away I'm not complaining that some guy who is fairly attractive was staring at me. Although, Skylar brought me here for my birthday, not to be staring at some guy. Skylar and I were going to choose a table and of course I chose one next to the guy but he did give Skylar a dirty look as if we were dating or something. I went to go buy my drink and of course the guy followed me.

"Hey..." He said

  "Hi!" I say

"What's your name?" He said cheerfully. I raised my eyebrows and responded. "My name's Eva" His eyes lit up and he responded with "Ooh pretty name" he smiled at me. "Ahh, thank you." "Oh right Im Natha-" Skylar came over and hugged me. I'm assuming that Nathan, I think that's what his name was going to be saying something before he got cut off. "What?" I asked clearly confused. Nathan shook his head and awkwardly stood there. "I'll be right back, birthday girl." Skylar said before wandering off somewhere.

"It's your birthday!?" He gasped. I mentally rolled my eyes, hoping that he wouldn't make it a big deal. "Oh, um yeah!" I said and smiled a bit. My phone buzzed and I held my finger up for a second and checked the message. Of course, it was Skylar.

From: Sky

Hurry up and stop talking to that guy, please.

To: Sky

Why, he's only being friendly?

I didn't get a response so I bought my drink and started to walk back to my table then I heard my name being called.

"EVA! EVAAAA!!! WAIT!" I spun around to see Nathan

"What....?" He said nothing but grabbed my phone and started typing something in. He waved and winked at me. I waved back. I looked at my phone to see I got a message.

From: Nathan :D

Heyy ;)

To: Nathan

-.- So thats what you did...

From: Nathan :D

By the way, I'm in a band called "The Wanted" and you look A LOT like Tom!

I rolled my eyes and didn't respond and started a small conversation with Skylar which eventually turned into randomness and goofing off in Starbucks for a few hours.

 {A/N}

Soo thats the end of chapter 2 And I'll update later today or Hopefully tomorrow! Bye bye Dino Bears!!

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE!