•Chapter 15•

[A/N]

Hey two chapters in one day!! Yay!! I have no school today and tomorrow so let's see what can happen in two days!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

•Eva's POV•

"WHEN I AM WITH YOU THERE'S NO PLACE I'D RATHER BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My stupid alarm clock yelled. Why is it going off...? I checked my iPhone and it said "Two more hours until you see Taylor!"

Oh crap. I honestly forgot!

I checked the time and it was 6:00 pm. Its a good time to take a quick shower.

I turned on the water until it was the right temperature. I stripped out of my clothing and got in.

I carefully shaved for tonight. Didn't want to make a bad impression with a hairy body, Considering the fact that I didn't expose anything that would normally be hairy.

I grabbed a fluffy blue towel and wrapped it around my body.

I walked into my room finding my undergarments. I finally decided to pick up my strapless nude bra, With matching bottoms.

I picked out a pink and blue floral strapless dress that flowed at the bottom. It stopped just above the knee.

I picked up my light blue heels and rushed into the bathroom.

I dried my hair with my towel. After it was dry, I used my blow dryer to dry out the extra wetness in my hair.

Once it was dry, I loosely curled my hair and put it up into a ponytail. Leaving my side bangs out. And put a little ribbon at the hair tie.

I put on light make-up but not too much, Considering I don't like to cake my face with it.

I put on a pink bracelet and left the bathroom.

I checked the time and saw that it was 7:40. I walked down stairs and saw everyone was on the couch eating popcorn.

"Ay up. Gotta hot date tonight Eva?" Tom said.

"No." Nathan interrupted.

"Actually I do, Nathan." I snapped at him rolling my eyes.

"E- Eva.. Can.. We talk?" Ariana says shaking.

"Erm..." I say checking the time its 7:50 now.

"Sure. But make it quick."

"Does... Nathan ever talk about me?" She asks.

"To be honest. Nathan and I aren't on the best of terms. So we don't talk a lot."

She nods as her eyes get puffy. I sigh and pull her into a hug, rubbing her back.

My phone buzzes and I take my phone out of my white purse.

Taylor: I'm here!!! ;)

"Bye guys!" I say and wave.

"Have fun." Everyone except Nathan says.

As I walk out the house, I see Taylor standing in front of a black Range Rover.

"Hello cutie." Taylor says.

I take a moment to see what he's wearing. He wore a blue shirt, beige pants, and a blue bandana around his head, and blue adidas.

He smirks and opens the door for me to get in, Before walking to the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"My favorite restaurant." He says simply.

I decide not to ask anymore questions because I'm afraid of being annoying. Most of the time. I am annoying so I'm not gonna ask anymore questions.

It wasn't too long before we got to the restaurant. I happened to be called "In & Out"

I'd never been here before. I let him do all the talking since it was my first time here. We walked up to a man behind a counter.

The man looked at us and smiled politely.

"Hello. Reservation for Caniff." Taylor said.

"Yes. Follow me." The man said.

We sat at our table and a waitress walked up to our table. She looked a little snotty if you ask me. And showed a bit too much clevage.

"Hello babes. I'm Alonda. Anything I can get you?" She asked

"Um yes. I'll have a Sprite?" Taylor said.

"I'll have a Pepsi please." She nodded and went to get our drinks.

"So, Taylor how old are you?" I ask.

"Eighteen." I nod

"You?"

"Same."

"Cool. Birthday?"

"July 30th, How about you?"

"February 3rd." Taylor states.

Alonda comes back with our drinks. She hands me my drink, and then bends her chest over the table handing Taylor his drink.

Her boob almost falls out of her work outfit. Disgusted I roll my eyes and look away.

"I think we're ready to order." Taylor says.

"Ok. What can I get you sweetheart?" She said batting her eyelashes at him.

He orders and she finally asks me what I want and we wait on our food.

~About 10 minutes later~

This time a man is here to give us our food and when he passes me my plate he brushes his hand against my breast.

I cough awkwardly and Taylor notices and says "May we have boxes please?"

The man nods and brings us the boxes. Taylor snatches the boxes, shoves our food in the box, and throws the money at the man before punching him in the face.

He grabs my hand and takes me in his Range Rover.

He has cuts on his knuckles and I notice but he doesn't seem to be bothered by them.

As we show up at my house he finally says "Sorry about that in the restaurant. I guess I got a little jealous."

"Its okay. I had fun. Thank you Tay." I say.

I get out of the car and start walking to the door. But someone grabs my hand and spins me around to face them.

Taylor grabs my face and pulls my face near his. And leans in and puts his soft lips on mine.

°°°°°°End of chapter 14°°°°°

(A/N)

HOLY SHIT EVA DAMN TAYLOR KISSED YOU. OOO LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT CHAPTER. OOH AND THIS ONE IS LONG SO YES.