•Chapter 8•

(Eva's POV)

I woke up next to Nathan in his boxers, Clinging on to me. Well... what a lovely sight.

I gently prised his arms off of me to do my morning routine. I grab my undergarments and a blue jumper and black yoga pants and go into the bathroom.

After I'm done with my shower. I put on my clothes and brush my teeth.

I walk out into the room only to find Nathan looking at me his eyes wide open, And his mouth slightly open.

"I- I... Don't believe it... I'm dreaming.." He mumbles. I walk over to him and give him a hug.

"It's okay Nath. " I say softly and rub his back. He hugs me tightly, And nuzzles his face into my neck. I felt something wet drip onto my neck.

I lift his head up and see he was crying. "Aww, Nath don't cry." I say pulling him into another hug.

"I... I thought you were dead." He said sadly. I felt bad now. I didn't know it would effect him like this.

"I- It was just a prank.. I'm... I'm sorry!" I said feeling bad. He rubbed the tears from his eyes. And kissed my cheek in a friendly way.

"Okay morning breath, Go put some pants on and come on down for breakfast." He chuckled slightly and got out of my bed.

I saw that he was shirtless. I saw abs slightly starting to form on his stomach. "Nathan.." He stopped walking and turned around. "Do you work out?" I blurted out.

He smirked at me and I blushed. "Maybe. Where you checking me out?" He said still smirking. I blushed harder as a response. He laughed and left then room.

I walked down the stairs to be greeted by Nareesha. "Hello!" She chirped.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"Want to help?" She asked referring to making breakfast. I nodded and started helping her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later Nathan walked down the stairs and smiled at me. I smiled back as he sat on the sofa.

"Did you tell Siva yet?" I asked Nareesha.

"He seemed a bit shocked. But yeah!" She said. I nodded.

A couple minutes later Tom and Jay and Max stumbled down the stairs. Kelsey and Nina were not to far behind them.

"Wow. How are you guys hungover when the girls and I did the prank, You didn't seem hungover then...?" I said. It came out more as a question then statement.

"I guess we were so shocked, That we weren't drunk at the time." Jay said.

What? What did that mean? Why was he shocked? He doesnt have a girlfriend. I understand why Nathan was shocked because he said the L word which I will defiantly talk to Nathan about later.

"Hello? Earth to Eva." A voice said. Interrupting my thoughts. I blinked a couple of times before looking at the hand that was waving in my face.

"Er...Hi" I said to Kelsey. She laughed slightly at my reaction before she spoke again.

"You okay? You were deep in thought. Ha.." I was before you interrupted me!

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry. I have to talk to Nathan for a second." I say. She nods and walks off. Probably to Tom I guess.

I wander off to find Nathan. He's sat up in his room on his bed.

"Hello!" He chirped as I walk in. I wave at him and sit on his bed. "What's up?" He asks.

Here we go....

"Well um.. during the prank.... I uh... heard you say.. that you love me."

He gulped a bit before speaking.

"I hope your not mad at me... But I do.." He blushes slightly.

"Aww, Why would I be mad?" I hug him.

Do I love him too?

A/N

Hellooo!!! :) My god Eva! Tell him soon!! I hope you guys like this chapter. Well, I'm off to bed! Goodnight!