•Chapter 17•

{Eva's POV}

As I awake from my slumber, I feel as if there is someone sitting on my bed.

I'm not exactly sure if I want to look.

Trying not to freak out, I slowly open my eyes and look at who's sitting on my bed.

'Hmmm.... Nobody?' I think. Wrong thought.

"What the hell? Why are you in my room?!" I quietly scream.

"I want you." The familiar voice says.

"Fuck off Nathan."

He crawls up and he is now on top of me. Wow!

I try squirming under him but I can't move from under his grip. Help me now please!

"GET OFF!" I say getting angrier. He doesn't move, Instead, He rips the sheet off of me.

He lowers himself on me, And kisses my lips. Disgusted, I never thought that I would do this but, I did.

I slapped him.

Holding his cheek, I push him off of my bed.

There was a loud bang as if he hit something.

"Shit" I heard

He had fallen backwards off of my bed onto the floor.

I literally laughed so hard I was crying. I know it wasn't really funny because I couldn't hold it in.

I know he basically tried to forcefully kiss me, but we all have that one moment where we just laugh when someone gets hurt. I mean come on.

"Okay get out Nathan." I say

He gets up and opens the door, but before he leaves he says

"Where's Ariana?"

My mood instantly drops as I remember this mornings events.

"She uh... S- she went out." I say unconvincingly.

"Where?" He asks

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out"

I hear my laptop ringing from a call on Skype.

It's Ariana

I pick it up instantly.

"Hiya" I say

"Hey... I think I'm ready to tell them now."

I nod and take the laptop downstairs.

"GUYS ARIANA HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!!" I shout.

They all come running down the stairs.

"Here goes.... I- I um am suffering from depression and I uh... Kinda have been..." She starts sniffling

"I've been cu-" she bursts out crying

"Cutting???" Nina yells surprised

I nod and glare at Nathan.

"You have caused her so much Nathan. Don't think that I haven't heard your arguments. Especially the one this morning. You are truly a jerk, Nobody deserves this. I'll be completely honest. I've never been a fan of Nariana (it's true) but nobody deserves this crap. Not from you, or anyone! If you actually think it's okay to treat a woman like this. No not even, A PREGNANT WOMAN!, Nathan. A pregnant woman. With your baby. Keep this up and you'll be a disappointment to your friends, family, everyone. You won't be a life saver. Continue being a jerk and you'll end up hearing that she's killed herself because of you!" I say screaming.

I turn to the computer screen and start to speak

"Ariana, you take good care of that baby. I don't want you dreaming of getting an abortion. You will raise that baby as your own. No matter if Nathan is the damn father. I assure you, You are going to be one hell of a mother. And you can raise that baby the way it's supposed to be. If you ever need help, give us a call because we're here to help."

"Thank you Eva." She says

"Nathan you should be ashamed of yourself." The boys say.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WELL WHAT A CHAPTER HUH? IM MAKING THIS CHAPTER ON MY IPOD BECAUSE MY PHONE BROKE! YAY OK WELL THIS WAS EMOTIONAL KINDA BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON OK Baiiii