• part 30 •

• 🌱 s c h o o l w a s c a n c e l e d  🌱•

Jimin and Yoongi arrived to the studio, a  little late but they got there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin and Yoongi arrived to the studio, a little late but they got there. Yoongi knocks on the door:
"Hey fuckers, come open the door we're here!"

The door opens and they're greeted by Namjoon; who's stuffing his mouth with a slice a pizza.

"Hiiiii guys!" Taehyung says as the others walk in.

"Taeeeeee i've missed youu!" Jimin says, greeting Taehyung with a big hug. "Are you feeling better now? I was worried about you big head!"

"Yeah, i'm better now, Namjoon made sure I was okay and you guys are here now so i'm okay. And I missed you tooo, stupid" Taehyung hit Jimin playfully and chuckled a bit, eyeing Jimin's neck suspiciously. "Yoongiiii, you fucking leech, what the fuck did you do to my best friend!??"

"I just gave him a hickey... and don't call me a leech! I'm too hot to be a leech"

"Why are you lying Yoongi, we all know look like a leech. " Namjoon added on, resulting in him getting punched in the arm by Yoongi as the others laughed. "Also, that explains why you guys took so long, I got so tired of waiting I went to buy the pizza myself".

"At least I never got a haircut that made me look like an egg" Yoongi clapped back. "And oh, I kinda forgot sorry..."

"Hop off my boyfriend kitty cat!" Taehyung said jokingly.

"Namjoon looked like an egg?!?!" Jimin said confused, since he'd never seen Namjoon with that hairstyle.

Yoongi sat on the couch next to Jimin and pulled out his phone: "Hell yeah, he looked like he was ready to be thrown onto a frying pan... wanna see the pictures?"

Namjoon still had a slice a pizza in his mouth as he rushed to scoop Yoongi's phone out of his hand: "No. You don't want to see the pictures. It's a horrific era and we don't talk about it."

Yoongi stood up trying to get his phone back from Joon, but he couldn't reach. "Joon, give me my phone or i'm going to hit you."

"Whats up then? Let's fight" Namjoon said playfully. But he made the mistake of putting his arm low enough for Yoongi to reach and snatch his phone back.

"Haha bitch! I got my phone back." Yoongi said with a grin and sat back down. "But I won't show the pictures I agree; that was a horrific era".

"Thank you." Namjoon said with a sigh of relief.

Jimin's phone buzzed. He had just received three attachments from "Suga 😍". He couldn't help but laugh hysterically at the pictures of Namjoon. Yoongi had really caught Joon off guard and with a horrible haircut.

"You fucking bastard" Namjoon said as he leaned over and saw the pictures on Jimin's phone, then he slapped Yoongi's head.

"Ow, there was no need for that!!!" Yoongi was about to slap Namjoon back but then there was a knock at the door.

Namjoon opened the door and there stood a happy Hoseok with a big grin on his face. "Hii guys! Guess who skipped school and went on a date today!!"

"Hobiiii, hiii!!!" Jimin jumped from his seat to hug the older boy. "Who did you go on a date with hyung?"

"okay so, I kinda met this guy at the park before the party and I asked for his number and yeah..."

"DETAILS!!! We want details Hobi" Taehyung said.

"No. I don't want to give any details until i'm sure he's serious about me. I don't want to tell you guys and get attached just for him to leave me or something..."

"Awe, Hoseok it's okay, you don't have to tell us yet. We can wait." Jimin said and everyone shook their heads in agreement.

"But what are the plans for tonight?" Hoseok asked.

"Well, I don't think there's much we can do on a school night." Joon replied

"Wait... didnt you guys hear?"

"Hear what?" Yoongi asked.

"We don't have school tomorrow because apparently due too grades and behavior the school is having a big meeting. Therefore, school is canceled" Hoseok said happily.

"Wait, how do you even know this!?!? You weren't at school today"

"Actually, I was there in the morning until I ran into Jisung; but before that I heard the staff saying they're sending out emails about that later tonight." Hoseok looked through his phone and looked through his emails. "Look. They already sent me one like five minutes ago!"

"Oh, well if that's the case we can go to my place like we originally planned this weekend since my mom is still in Daegu. You guys can spend the night if you like, you'll just have to sleep in the living room or on the floor in my room so no one drinks and drives or is too fucked up to get home safely."

"I'm down for that, I'll just tell my parents i'm spending the night a Jimin's" Taehyung said.

"And I can just text my mom that i'm going to be at Taehyung's house."

I'm in." Joon said

"Im i'm too!" Hoseok said.

"Okay, so my place it is!"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 18, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

☁︎𝖇 𝖆 𝖉 𝖇 𝖔 𝖞☁︎   ᵞᴼᴼᴺᴹᴵᴺजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें