• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1գ •

☾ • 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 약속 • ☾

The movie had ended and just like Yoongi said they would go on a drive

The movie had ended and just like Yoongi said they would go on a drive. Of course not without getting a milkshake first. This date had taught him a lot about Jimin. Maybe, it was small things like; what he usually gets at a fast food place, that he's a sucker for the sky, has the tendency to apologize: a lot, and even just how he plays with his hair when he's bored. All these small things made Yoongi want to care, protect, and spoil the boy in anyway he could. And maybe that's why the two of them are currently sitting on top of a mountain looking at the stars, while drinking milkshakes at 1am.

Yoongi hadn't felt this peaceful in a long time. Right now he'd either be running the night shift at the corner store or in an alleyway selling weed to some kids from their school. And if not that he'd be selling hardcore shit to some addict. Or even worse, stuck in a situation like the one he was in with Wonjae a couple nights ago. And if he wasn't doing any of those he'd probably be getting fucked up at some house party or simply spending time with Namjoon and Hoseok. But instead he was with a cute pink haired boy who was the complete opposite of him.

Yoongi noticed that Jimin didn't seem comfortable. He seemed heavily concentrated on his small hands that had a couple of rings on them. Jimin looked lost in his thoughts and by the look of his face not good thoughts. "Jimin, are you feeling okay? Is anything wrong?" Yoongi asked genuinely.

"Yoongi hyung, why'd you ask me out on a date?" Jimin asked.

"Because I want to spend more time with you and get to know you better, plus you're cute. Why? Did you think it was for something else...? Or?" Yoongi questioned.

"Well, you know you're known as a heartbreaker right? You know the type to use someone for sex and dip. And I'm just letting you know right now... I'm not going to let you use me like you use everyone else. I don't let people use me for their advantage and wants. That's why I broke up with Taemin. So if those are your intentions with me... tell me right now. " Jimin said on the verge of tears.

Yoongi quickly moved closer to Jimin and wrapped his arms around him in an attempt to comfort him. "Jimin, if sex was the only thing I wanted from you I wouldn't have asked you out on a date. Plus, you actually interest me... a lot. I wouldn't use you. You're sweet and caring, I'd feel like an asshole if I ever used you." Yoongi said softly.

"Do you promise me that you're telling the truth?" Jimin said a bit more calm this time as he snuggled his head in Yoongi's chest.

"I promise." Yoongi replied a bit quietly.

                        【 ☁︎ ♡ ☁︎ 】

Yoongi ended up taking Jimin home around two in the morning. He dropped him off a few houses before his own so Jimin's parents wouldn't suspect that he wasn't at Taehyung's house. When Yoongi got home he found his mother on the couch watching the television. When she could she would stay up until Yoongi got home to make sure he was safe. Yoongi could tell his mother was on the verge of falling asleep. Her eyes droopy and her head tilted on the side of the small brown couch.

"Mom, I told to stop waiting for me to get home." Yoongi said as he sat down next to his mother on the couch.

"Well, I'm not going to listen to you. Yoongi you're my son and I need to know if your safe or not. Where were you anyway? Because I know you don't work today. " His mother replied tiredly.

"I went to the movies with a... friend." Yoongi replied.

"So you went on a date. What's their name?" His mother asked excitedly.

"His name is Jimin and I guess it was a date." Yoongi said.

"And is Jimin your boyfriend?" Mrs. Min asked curiously.

"No. It was just a date mom." Yoongi chuckled a bit. "I think you should go to sleep, you had a lot of work today, didn't you?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, but i'm not tired. Tell me more about this Jimin boy." His mother said.

"Mom, you were literally about to fall asleep on the couch when I got here."

"I'm not falling asleep anymore, am I?" Mrs. Min said with a small attitude.

"Fine. He's nothing like me. He's nice, sweet, and caring. He's a literal angel." Yoongi said dreamily, already extremely whipped for the pink haired boy.

"And that angel likes my little demon child back?" Yoongi's mom asked with a chuckle. "He sounds nice. I want to meet him."

"But mom we're not even dating yet. I don't even know if he likes me back like that." Yoongi replied.

"Well, you never tell me about the people you go on 'dates' with so you must actually like him. You seem pretty whipped for this boy Yoongi. So make sure not to hurt him or yourself." His mom said sternly.

"I'll try my best." Yoongi said silently. "You need to go to sleep mom. You need to rest. You overwork yourself to much." Yoongi said softly.

"I know, I know, but I do what I need to do to keep a roof over our heads. You know although it's been years since your father left, it's still hard for me to pay all the bills in this house." His mom said tiredly with a frustrated groan.

"Yeah, I understand that mom. And by the way I have something for you." Yoongi reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He took out five hundred dollars, which he had earned from working at the store. "I know it's not to much but here take it. Use it for whatever you need mom."

"Yoongi, you know I can't take this. This is what you earned. I can't just take it. Plus, this is probably your whole paycheck. Thank you, but I'm not taking it." Mrs. Min said with a sad smile.

"Mom, just take it. I have my ways of getting money. You don't have to worry about me anymore. I can take care of myself, okay?" Yoongi said softly as he hugged his mother.

"Yeah, but your other ways of getting money are illegal. And I don't want you to end up in jail or worse dead for messing with the wrong people." His mother said sternly.

"Illegal money is still money. But don't worry about that, mom. I'll be fine, I know how to take good care of myself." Yoongi replied.

"Yoongi, just promise me you'll be safe, please." Mrs. Min said a bit sad.

"I promise." He said before gently hugging his mom and walking her to her room. "Goodnight, mom."

"Goodnight, Yoongi." His mother said tiredly.

                        【 ☁︎ ♡ ☁︎ 】

(a/n: some flUff because that's what i felt like writing :>)