• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1կ •

🍕• 𝖕 𝖎 𝖟 𝖟 𝖆 • 🍕

The boys finally got back with two pizza boxes in hand and a 2 liter Sprite

The boys finally got back with two pizza boxes in hand and a 2 liter Sprite. They thought they'd probably walk into Yoongi and Jimin making out but instead the two boys were sitting on the couch laughing hysterically while smoke surrounded them.

"Yoongi it's not even that funny. Stop laughing at me!!" Jimin said as he himself continued to laugh.

"But... it's funny because it's cute" Yoongi said laughing louder than before.

"Okay, just because my hands are small doesn't mean I can't slap the fuck out of you."

"Whatever you say shorty" Yoongi said still laughing at Jimin.

"But, you're shorter than me!!!" Jimin said giggling.

The boys were so caught up in their playful argument that they didn't notice they three boys at the door of the studio.

"Ahem..." Tae said to point out that they had arrived.

Jimin and Yoongi finally stopped laughing and looked at the boys that had arrived.

"You better have bought the pizza with Pepperoni and Sausage on it or ima be mad at you Namjoon." Yoongi sad basically yelling.

"Who said I was giving you any pizza?" Namjoon said raising his eyebrows.

"I said you were giving me pizza. Therefore i'm getting pizza." Yoongi said.

"We're your best friends Yoongi, so of course we remembered to put Sausage on it. So come get some." Hoseok said.

Yoongi got up as if he had been told he won the lottery. And hurried over to where they were seated and grabbed three slices of pizza and breadsticks. Jimin followed behind Yoongi and got two slices: one slice of Pepperoni pizza and one slice of the Hawian pizza.

"Ew... Jimin, you like pineapple on your pizza?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah... it's fucking delicious." Jimin snapped back offended the older didn't like pineapple on his pizza.

"Weirdo..." Yoongi replied before shoving pizza into his mouth.

"No you." Jimin said with a pout.

"Both of you guys are fucking weird" Tae said shaking his head from across the room.

"Fuck you!" Jimin and Yoongi said simultaneously.

"I think you guys are wizards..." said Hoseok with wide eyes.

"Or soulmates..." Said Namjoon.

"First of all babe, Jimin is my soulmate."

"Then what am I?" Namjoon asked.

"The love of my life." Tae replied.

"Gross." Hoseok said under his breath.

"Don't hate on our love just because you don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend." Joon said.

"I'm sure you'll find love one day hyung!" Jimin said sweetly.

"Aw thanks Jimin! You're the only nice one out of all these fuckers."

"Ayyyyyy hold up I didn't say shit so technically i'm also nice." Yoongi said with a cocky grin on his face.

"You're also very kind Hyung" Hoseok said an eye roll.

"Aww thanks hobi!" Yoongi said.

"I was being sarcastic you whore." Hoseok said with a glare.

"Damn how rude." Yoongi said before chuckling a bit.

Namjoon put some music on and sat next to Tae and Hoseok. Meanwhile, Jimin and Yoongi sat next to each other on the couch. It was so peaceful. Everyone was just chatting and laughing. But then both Yoongi and Namjoon's phone rang.

"Who's calling you?" Yoongi asked.

"It's just Xelia. Who's calling you?"

"Answer her. I'll be right back." Yoongi got up from where he was seated on the couch, put his shoes on, and grabbed his long black jacket before leaving the studio.

"Where's he going?" Tae asked.

"He's going to sell... well you know." Hoseok said. Tae gave him an understanding nod.

"It's already dark out, is Yoongi hyung going to be safe out there on his own?" Jimin asked from across the room. Jimin has no idea what was going on but he was worried about Yoongi's safety.

"He'll be good. Yoongi might be short but he can sure pack a punch. And I'm sure he's strapped." Namjoon replied.

"Oh. Okay." Is all Jimin could say because he was extremely confused on what the fuck Yoongi being 'strapped' meant. But ok.

"If you're confused on what Joon just said it just means Yoongi hyung has a gun on him." Hoseok said, almost as if he had read Jimin's mind.

"Oh. How the fuck did you read my mind hyung??"

"Because I'm a wizard." Hoseok said before he chuckled and everyone else did as well.