• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 շ1 •

🔪• 𝖑 𝖔 𝖖 𝖚 𝖊 𝖘 𝖎 𝖊 𝖓 𝖙 𝖔 •🔪

Jimin got out of the bath and changed into, a white tee; that revealed his collarbone, he tucked it into ripped jeans, put on his converse high, and put on a black choker

Jimin got out of the bath and changed into, a white tee; that revealed his collarbone, he tucked it into ripped jeans, put on his converse high, and put on a black choker. He styled his hair messily, and made sure to put on a bit of lip tinter. Today, he felt, gorgeous, so he felt even better when he got into Yoongi's car and the elder couldn't take his eyes off him. Of course while driving he looked at the road but oh how tempted he was the look at the pink haired male.

Once, they arrived everyone, even Xelia and her girlfriend Chaeyoung, were already in the studio, which was more of a hangout now. Namjoon was seated in one of the office chairs with Tae on his lap, Xelia and Chaeyoung were seated extremely close to each other on the couch, and then Hoseok... he just seemed lonely. Jimin walked in and attacked the sunshine like boy with a big hug.

"Hi Hobi!! Hi guys!!" Jimin said sweetly to everyone, and they greeted back, releasing Hoseok form the hug he walked to the couch and sat next to Yoongi. "So, what are the plans for tonight?" Jimin asked softly.

"I don't know about you guys but I want to get blackout drunk... well not that drunk, but drunk." Taehyung said happily.

"Well... my parents own a liquor store, and they might have left me in charge of it while they're out of town... so we have access to all the liquor we want. And the best part is it's just two blocks away." Chaeyoung said innocently.

"After, we go get the liquor we can go back to my house." Yoongi said.

"And what about your mom, hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"She's on her way to Daegu to see my aunt, I dropped her off at the train station after breakfast today." Yoongi replied.

"Oh, well then let's go, I can take whoever needs a ride." Namjoon said kindly.

"It's okay, I have my car. You coming with me Jimin?" Yoongi asked and got a small nod from Jimin.

"Xelia, Chaeyoung, Hobi y'all need a ride?" Namjoon asked.

"Chaeyoung, enjoys motorcycle rides with me, so I'm taking her." Xelia said, as she picked up her helmet and keys.

"So, I guess it's only you coming with us hobs?" Namjoon asked, he didn't receive a response from the boy, who looked strangely out of it. "Hobi?"

"Oh, sorry. But no it's fine, I'll just walk there." Hoseok said as he looked down at the floor.

"You sure??" Namjoon asked, confused at the older male's decision, to walk.

"Yeah, I'm sure, just make sure to get me some cherry vodka, you know it's my favorite." Hoseok said before getting his black bomber jacket and walking out with everyone else.

【 ☁︎ ♡ ☁︎ 】

Once, Hoseok left the shop he decided it was best to take a shortcut to Yoongi's house. Not that it mattered to him how quickly he would get to Yoongi's house, what he really cared about was being able to stop at a small park that he's gone to since he was a child. He's been really stressed recently but somehow going to that park always made him feel safe.