• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 շ5 •

• 🌪 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖙𝖎, 𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖊, & 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 🌪 •

Jimin rolled his window back down and waved at the two boys who seemed extremely out of breath

Jimin rolled his window back down and waved at the two boys who seemed extremely out of breath. "Get in the car!" He demanded once he realized it was Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Turn. The. Fucking. Car. Around. And drive as fast as possible." Taehyung said with panic and frustration in his voice.

"Wow, no hi? Okay, I see how it is." Yoongi said jokingly before making an illegal u-turn. "Everyone got their seatbelts on?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. Now drive." Namjoon commanded.

"What the fuck did you guys do anyway? And where's your car Namjoon?" Hoseok questioned.

"Long story." Namjoon sighed. "I'll tell you once we get to the spot, the cops are close, we out runned them for a little but they caught up."

"What did you guys do??" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Vandalism." Tae said with a chuckle, that wasn't heard due to the loud screech of the tires of Yoongi's car, as they took off.

"Please don't kill us Yoongi, I still haven't tried knife play or gunplay. And I'm not tryna die like this." Hoseok pleaded to an unfazed Yoongi who was actually holding in a laugh at his best friend's statement, but he just continued to drive, just as fast, or maybe even a little faster.

【 ☁︎ ♡ ☁︎ 】

The boys arrived, pretty quickly to the studio. And all thanks to Yoongi's reckless driving they were capable of escaping the police car that was nearby. Once everyone was seated Yoongi spoke: "Now, please, explain to me why you guys were being chased by the cops." Yoongi demanded with a stern tone.

"Okay, so basically what had happened was: Tae and I started reminiscing about how we got together... and well the day I asked him out we were in a very similar situation."

Flashback

"Have you ever vandalized or graffitied anything before?" Namjoon asked as he walked Taehyung home.

"Well, if you consider vandalism doodling on the school's desks then: yes." Tae said playfully.

"Hmm, follow me." Namjoon said as he smiled and took ahold of Tae's hand and lead him towards the alley. Sounds a bit creepy but Tae trusted Joon so he did not question it. They walked for just a little bit before Tae saw a wall covered in art and designs. It was: beautiful.

"Did you do this?" Taehyung asked with undeniable excitement in his tone of voice.

"Some of it yes. My friends and I come here sometimes.You see that really colorful piece that says 'hope world'?" Namjoon said as he pointed at the most colorful art piece on the wall; Tae shook his head. "Hobi did that not so long ago. Most the dark pieces Yoongi did and I just do the ones like that one." He pointed at a black and white space on the wall of a man standing in the middle of the rain, all alone, and with no umbrella, with the words "MONO, FOREVER RAIN" written at the bottom.