• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 շօ •

♟ • 𝖌 𝖑 𝖔 𝖔 𝖒 𝖞 • ♟

Yoongi woke up the next day at 9:30am. He was still very tired but once he woke up he couldn't sleep. The first thing that came to mind was the pink haired boy. He hoped the younger wouldn't get in trouble for being out so late. But it was worth it. He loved every second of the date he had with Jimin. He was just so... perfect. At least in his eyes he was, the most perfect human being he had ever met. It wasn't the perfect Jimin's parents wanted but it was the perfect Yoongi needed. Of course, Yoongi ended up texting the boy.

|mr. suga 😍
Hey, I just woke up, I hope you enjoyed our date last night, I sure did. Maybe, we could do something like that again... if you want to of course.

|Pinkie 🌸
good morning, i also just woke up. I did enjoy our date, it was great, even though I almost cried, it was still great because you... cared. I agree we should do something like that again.

|mr. suga 😍
I'm glad you enjoyed the date as much as I did. Maybe, next time we'll do something more chill. If you're ever sad you count on me, okay? also, did you get in trouble?
|Pinkie 🌸
thanks yoongi <3 and no they didn't even notice i got home so late. so it's all good. what're you doing today? are you busy?

|mr. suga 😍
Not really, I don't have work today so I might just spend some time with my mom and then around 7 hang out with Hoseok and Namjoon. I can pick you up and you can hang out with us, if you're not doing anything. I'm sure Tae will be there, since he's always there.

|Pinkie 🌸
I'm going to get boba with tae, xelia, jin, and jungkook later that's why i'm up so early, but at 7 i'll be home :> what're you and your mom doing today?

|mr. suga 😍
I'll pick you up at 7 at the same spot I picked you up for our date. And nothing much, I'm just going to take her to breakfast when she wakes up and then talk.

|Pinkie 🌸
oh that's nice! I wish I had more time to talk but jin hyung will be here any minute :( but I'll see you later ;)

|mr. suga 😍
Alright, Pinkie see you @7.

read 9:49am

Minutes after sending that message to Yoongi, Seokjin's car was already outside his house with all their friends (including Jin) inside it waiting for Jimin. Jimin hurried out, he said bye to his mother and father who were already up and eating breakfast, and got into Jin's car.

"Hey, guys." Jimin said with a cheerful smile as he got in the back and sat next to Xelia and Taehyung. Everyone greeted him back, the care ride was a little silent besides Jin and Jungkook bickering in the front about the kind of music they would play.