• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1Ց •

⭐️ • 𝖉 𝖆 𝖙 𝖊 • ⭐️

Jimin's relationship with his parents was... well complicated. He was never the favorite child; his father always treated him differently then the way he treated his older brother. Maybe, it was because his brother was more boyish(?) you could say. He was into the stereotypical boy things; like sports and cars. Meanwhile, Jimin enjoyed things like: reading, writing, drawing, and he fucking loved video games. Playing video games was probably the only thing he and his brother could agree on.

Jimin's mother was the only person in that house who treated him properly. She was the most caring and loving woman he had ever met. She was the only person in the house who knew he was gay. He was to scared to ever come out to his father or brother because although they weren't homophobic he was to scared to find out how they would react. But his mother was very accepting about the whole thing as long as who he was with someone treated him right and... wasn't a trouble maker he could date whoever he wanted.

He was worried that his mother wouldn't approve of Yoongi but he can't turn back on his decision; he had already told Yoongi he'd go on a date with him. Of course this didn't mean they'd end up dating or anything because as far as Jimin knew Yoongi was a player.If Yoongi's intentions with him were bad in any way he would make sure to keep things platonic between the two. He didn't want to get his heart broken again.

                       【 ☁︎ ♡ ☁︎ 】

The elder had been showing up to school every day since he had asked Jimin out on a date. It was friday: the day they would go on the date. Yoongi actually liked Jimin, he never took people out on dates. So he really had to think things through. He didn't know Jimin very well so it made things even more complicated but he decided taking Jimin to the movies would be the most typical thing for a first date and maybe food afterwards. He worked extra shifts at the corner store and his "side job" brought in some good money so he was ready to spoil the pink haired boy with whatever he wanted.

It was 7 o'clock pm and Yoongi had agreed to pick Jimin up at 8pm he was already ready. So there wasn't much he could do meanwhile. He wondered what the younger boy would be wearing. He found it weird he's only ever seen Jimin in long sleeved shirts. But this was a casual date and it was cold outside so it was likely for Jimin to wear a long sleeved shirt or hoodie. Yoongi was wearing: a black hoodie, black jeans, black nike's, and a black cap.

It was 7:30pm already so he decided to hop in his worn out black car and drove to the location Jimin said to pick him up at. He got there exactly at 8, he sent Jimin a text saying he was outside. As he waited for Jimin he observed the neighborhood he was in. It was the good neighborhood; it's nothing like where he's from. There it was calm and only wealthy people could afford to live there. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw Jimin walking out a house a couple houses down the one he had parked at (because it was the exact location Jimin gave him) and started to walk towards the car.