•𝖕 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 3 •

☁️ 𝖓 𝖚 𝖒 𝖇 𝖊 𝖗 ☁️

"Pinkie you know what would be great?" Yoongi asked Jimin

"What hyung?" Jimin said.

"If you gave me your phone number" Yoongi said with a smile because he saw Jimin's cheeks get slightly pink.

"Um sure, let me see your phone" Jimin said looking down shyly. Yoongi unlocked his phone, put it on the 'contacts' screen, and handed it to Jimin. And just like that yoongi had Jimin's number in his phone saved as 'pinkie 🌸'.

It's been a couple of minutes since jimin took a hit of the blunt and since he's taken like 3 more getting better at it each time. He wouldn't ever do this but today it didn't really matter. Since he couldn't get caught because he was spending the night at Tae's house and they had the house to themselves because Taehyung's parents were on a business trip.

Everything felt so surreal because it was so abnormal to him. He always thought he wouldn't like it but here he is having fun and living freely from judgement.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are such fun people. Jimin had only hung out with them for like an hour but he liked them all as friends already. And he found Yoongi super attractive and Yoongi seemed to return the attraction. He really hoped he would get to spend more time with them: but they would have to leave eventually.

Taehyung was currently sitting down next to Namjoon his arms wrapped around his neck as he looked up at him, and Namjoon had his arms around Tae's waist. They had to move out of this position when Tae checked his phone. It was already 3:15pm which meant he and jimin had 10 minutes to get to the bus stop.

"Bye babe. I have to go so I can catch the bus, but i'll miss you!" Tae said as he got up to grab his backpack. But before he could Namjoon pulled him by his waist and gave him a kiss.

"Bye baby be safe! i'll text you about later okay baby?" Namjoon said letting go of Tae.

"Okay babe I will! bye guys!" Tae said as he waved at everyone.

"Bye Namjoon, bye Yoongi, bye Hoseok!" Jimin said as he got up and grabbed his backpack.

"Bye pinkie" Yoongi said in a sad tone.

"Bye Jimin it was nice meeting you!" Namjoon said nicely.

"Bye Jimmmin!" Hoseok said with a smile and a lot of energy that he had started showing after he got talked more with jimin and his shyness disappeared.

Once Jimin and Tae were walking away Jimin realized that Namjoon told Tae about plans? That were happening later? But Jimin wasn't aware of these plans so he was quite confused about what was happening 'later'.

"Jimin, I hope you don't mind but I don't think you will since you got along with everyone. But we're hanging out with Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi later if that's alright with you" Tae said looking down worried his friend would be mad at him for making plans for them without his consent.

"Oh, of course i wouldn't mind i mean today was fun. but where are we going?"

"So we thought about just hanging out together at my house since i offered; you know since my parents aren't home this weekend"

"Ahh okay sounds fun!" jimin said with a smile on his face.