• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1Տ •

🔫 • 𝖕 𝖊 𝖜 𝖕 𝖊 𝖜 • 🔫

Yoongi had a bad feeling when he walked out the doors of the now "closed" corner store

Yoongi had a bad feeling when he walked out the doors of the now "closed" corner store. It was already dark out and although he knows his neighborhood like the back of his hand, something just felt off.

He stops in a dark alleyway he was supposed to meet a "customer"; but no one was there. He took his phone out to call them but before he could he heard footsteps coming from somewhere in the alleyway.

"Anyone there?" Yoongi said loudly.

"Yes. But it's not just anyone." said a deep and mysterious voice, that Yoongi recognized instantly.

"What the fuck are you doing here Wonjae?" Yoongi said in a cold tone.

"You really thought i'd forget you owe me, Min?" Said a now visible Wonjae, who stood in front of Yoongi.

Wonjae was wearing all black, a black surgical mask, black gloves, and a black bucket hat. Anyone who didn't know him as well as Yoongi knew him, would have never known it was him.

"I'm sorry Wonjae but i don't have your money; because I didn't take your money. So please go bother someone else." Yoongi turned around to walk back to the studio because he was certain his conversation with Wonjae was over.

"You're not going anywhere until I get my money." Said Wonjae as he pulled out the glock he had in his pocket and aimed it at Yoongi.

"Don't forget that for a good while we were best friends Wonjae. So I know that right now you're probably standing there with your gun pointed at me. Or am I wrong?" Yoongi said as he slowly turned around.

"You know me well Min, meaning you know I could get away with murder I wanted to. And you can't st-" Wonjae stopped talking when he saw Yoongi point a gun at him.

"Oh, so I can't stop you? That's what you think? You're not the only one who can get away with murder."

There was a long silence that was quickly disturbed by the sound of a motorcycle coming through the alleyway. The motorcycle stopped right next to the two boys who still had guns pointed at each other. Yoongi turned around and noticed it was a girl on the motorcycle. The helmet prevented him from seeing her face but she looked familiar nonetheless.

The girl got off her motorcycle and got in between the two boys. "What's going on here?" She asked in quite intimidating voice.

The two boys put down their guns and looked at the girl in confusion.

"Nothing. I was just leaving." Said Wonjae who gave Yoongi a glare before walking away and quickly exiting the alleyway. The girl took off the helmet and Yoongi felt like a complete idiot for not recognizing her right away, it was: Obaxelia.

"Yoongi, why the fuck are you out alone so late? You could have died. You fucking dumbass" Xelia nagged.

"Goddamn, since when were you my mother? I'm out so late because someone called me saying they needed some weed, and to meet them here. And you know I need the money."

"You could've at least brought someone with you. You know Wonjae is never going to leave you alone, I kinda think he knows you didn't take the money. But he hates you. And you know how he holds grudges." Said Xelia bluntly.

"Yeah, I know. But I rather not put any of the boys in danger and just go alone when it's my turn to sell." Yoongi was quiet for a bit. "Were you on your way to the studio?"

"Yes, I was actually. I miss you guys."

"You could just hang out with us at school but no..."

"I can't just leave my other friends, and you know that Yoongi."

"Yeah, two of them are really good people."

"What do you mean two? You only know Tae." Xelia said quite confused at what Yoongi was talking about.

"Jimin, the pink haired boy, I met him yesterday because he was with Tae."

"Oh... Jimin. Yeah, he's great but really shy, sweet, and to good, so I doubt he'd be down to do the shit y'all be doing."

"If you say so Xelia." Yoongi said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"That maybe Park Jimin isn't as good as he tries to be. If he was he wouldn't have gotten high with me like an hour ago."

"Are we talking about the same Park Jimin? Because the Jimin I know would never smoke." Xelia said.

"Well let's get to the studio and we'll see who's right." Yoongi said.

Obaxelia got back on her motorcycle and gestured Yoongi to get on the back of it: so he did.
They got back to the small corner store, Xelia parked her motorcycle right outside, and followed Yoongi inside. Out of habit she grabbed a gum packet and put it in her pocket. But it was okay because technically it wasn't stealing since Namjoon was okay with it. They went down the stairs and Yoongi opened the studio door and saw Tae and Jimin laughing and Namjoon and Hoseok bickering at each other.

"Guess who's here!" Said Yoongi as soon as he got into the studio.

"Hey guys!" Said Xelia who peeped her head through the door before going in completely.

"Xeliiiiiia!!!" Jimin said as he got up and ran to give her a hug. She hugged back and there was a silence between the two.

"Jimin... why do you smell like a mix of weed, pizza, and cologne?" Xelia said as she pulled back from the boy.

"Oh, I... it's because..." Jimin didn't know what to tell her. He felt as if he had been caught doing something bad by his parents.

"He smells like that because he smoked with me earlier, isn't that right pinkie?" Yoongi said as he made his way to the empty seat on the couch next to Jimin.

"Yeah, what Yoongi hyung said." Jimin said shyly.

"Jimin, if your parents find out they're going to fucking kill you." Xelia has met Jimin's parent's multiple times in the past. She knew they were really strict on Jimin and would be extremely pissed about something like this. So it worried her.

"I know. And that's exactly why they won't find
out." Jimin said confidently. He didn't know where he got the confidence from but he wasn't complaining.

Xelia gave a quick but suspicious nod and then sat next to Yoongi and Jimin on the couch. Yoongi is her childhood best friend and Jimin one of her closest friends. And she knows the two of them very well and clearly they're very different but also very similar in a very strange way.

[author here!! hello peoples who read this b00k, just here to say that i'm going to be gone for two weeks. i'm going on vacation to Mexico so i won't be able to update, but enjoy the double update. 🥺]