• part 26 •

• 📞 phone calls 📞 •

                 • 📞 phone calls  📞 •

//trigger warnings: self harm\\

Monday Jimin woke up feeling worried; he was anxious to go to school. He had seen Xelia the day before and she explained further what had happened at the party. If Jungkook said Taehyung was dead to him than he's not speaking to Tae ever again. Jungkook was pretty good at cutting people out of his life and could hold grudges for years. But usually he has a good reason for things but this time he didn't.

Jimin tried to put his anxiety behind him and got ready for school. As he entered the building that resembled hell in his mind he got a phone call. It was Tae. He picked up the phone and his heart dropped. He could hear small sobs coming from his best friend.

"Tae whats wrong?" Jimin asked but he could tell the other didn't want to say anything.

"I don't feel well is all. I won't be able to make it to school today, I'm sorry chimmy." Taehyung said, his voice cracking a little bit as he spoke.

"Okay, do you want me to go over to your house after school?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"No. It's fine, I really just need some time alone, but thank you. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, call me if anything, bye." Jimin said before the call ended. This worried him but there was nothing he could do about it. He just had to be there for Tae no matter what and that's what he planned on doing.

【 ☁︎ ♡ ☁︎ 】

School had been exhausting: all he was left wanting to do was sleep. He had homework but that could wait. As soon as he walked into his house he wished he was somewhere else. He had just walked into his parents arguing. His mother had tears on her face, his father's face was filled with anger. Jimin froze and a mix of sadness and anger kicked in but he couldn't move. All he could do was stare.

"And what are you looking at? Can't you see your mother and I are talking? Go to your bedroom." Jimin's father yelled, a strong scent of whiskey coming from his mouth as he spoke.

"No." Jimin replied, as tears threaten to fall out his eyes.

"Jimin, listen to your father. Get out of here please." His mother pleaded. She hated to be seen so vulnerable: especially by her own son.

Jimin felt like he had no choice. He kept in his tears as he walked past his father the scent of alcohol more prominent than it was when he spoke. It disgusted and angered him. He hated himself for not doing anything to help his mother. All he could do was stay quiet and keep his feelings inside. He ran upstairs and just collapsed on his bed. Tears getting his pillow wet.

He felt so numb. He felt useless. As if anything he did, he did incorrectly. He lifted up his sleeve and more tears came pouring down. He pulled out a blade he kept in a box, on his nightstand, and put it to his wrist. Pushing down into his skin, blood now dripping onto his bed, but he didn't stop he just took it deeper and deeper.

Just when he was about to make another cut his phone rang. It was Yoongi, Yoongi was calling him. He cleared his throat and tried his best to make it sound like he wasn't crying when he answered. "H-hello." His voice cracked as soon as he spoke; he just hoped Yoongi didn't notice the difference in his voice.

"Are you alright, Pinkie. It sounds like you've been crying. What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, his voice full of concern and care; it almost made Jimin cry more.

"I'm fine." Jimin said, trying to fake a giggle but failing.

"Don't lie to me Chim." Yoongi said sternly. "What happened? Do you need me to go pick you up? I have the day off, I was calling to see if we could hang out but now I'm worried about you."

"Hanging out sounds good, what time would you come get me?" Jimin said.

"You didn't tell me what's wrong, Pinkie. And are your parents okay with you going out on a school night?" Yoongi asked.

"I'll tell you what's wrong later. And no, but it's okay I can just sneak out." Jimin said as he thought of ways to get out of his house.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few. Bye pinkie." Yoongi said before hanging up.

"FUCK!" Jimin thought as he looked down at his arm that was covered in blood. He went into his bathroom and turned on the sink, letting the water flow on his arm, there were a few red splashes on the mirror but he could clean those later. Right now he needed to change his shirt and put on a hoodie or long sleeved shirt. And that's what he did: he changed into an oversized, pastel pink hoodie. He grabbed his phone, charger, took out a different pair of shoes, and headed downstairs.

Thankfully, his parents weren't downstairs. Whenever they argued they would both leave the house: separately. And of course they never thought about him and today that came in handy.